Home Make It So!

How about themed voyages?

I was thinking the other day, how about giving voyages a little love and adding something I'd like to call themed voyages.
I imagine something like this: you pick, say the Enterprise-D, and you’d get a special bonus, either in terms of antimatter or in terms of a skill boost for all crewmembers, if you pick crewmembers that “belong” on the Enterprise-D.
This of course would mean adding additional traits to each crewmember and would set some aside who simply don’t belong on any ship, but it would add in my opinion another layer of Star Trek Flair to the game if you actually had Commander Riker as XO, Doctor Crusher as CMO and so on.

Comments

• AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    You know, this might actually already work. I mean, they never told us in advance about easter eggs such as Tuvix and the Duras sisters. I'm going to try a few of these combinations and see what happens ;-)

edit: other than that: nice idea!
  • Very cool. The Dilemmas could also be themed to the current Voyage ship & crew! This would make an excellent upgrade with minimal work from DB, since almost everything they would need is already there.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Would only require some fluff pieces for the dilemma texts, and the aforementioned bonus for the crewmates.

And besides, since the current mega-event grants bonuses for ALL Discovery characters they basically already have hat sort of feature in one place or another.
  • Antasil wrote: »
    You know, this might actually already work. I mean, they never told us in advance about easter eggs such as Tuvix and the Duras sisters. I'm going to try a few of these combinations and see what happens ;-)

edit: other than that: nice idea!

Any luck so far? I haven’t found anything in that regard.