Home The Bridge

What happened to the voyage daily achievement?

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
When they made all those changes and added a voyage tutorial (which never showed up on my device) and the voyage achievements, they also said there would be a new voyage daily task. When the changes actually happened, they told us the daily part would be delayed. Did they change their minds or were they hoping we would forget?

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is one of the things in the works for a later release, like the new honor hall person. Would be good to get an estimated eta.
    Let’s fly!
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they give an ETA, and they don't meet the ETA, it will look worse for them than not having an ETA.

That's business 101.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finding the right achievement also is probably difficult. If they do "Start a Voyage" then what happens to people running 1d+ voyages? If they do "Resolve a Dilemma", then what happens if people run a 60 hour voyage that has over 24 hour return? DB doesn't want to create a dilemma that discourages people from paying for extending long voyages. So they need to find an achievement that people can achieve without discouraging long voyages.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they give an ETA, and they don't meet the ETA, it will look worse for them than not having an ETA.

That's business 101.

I played a game where they NEVER announced even a DAY when Events would go live. They decided to do it ONE TIME. Fifteen minutes before Event time, they had to evacuate their building for a fire alarm, and start the Event the next day. Never gave even a definite day again.......

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I considered the reach one dilemma difficulty for new players, but that can start at a certain captain level. I hadn't thought of it in regards to returning voyages. I wonder if they can have a "out on voyage at least 2 hours" requirement?