Home The Bridge

Added Plus

Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge
I have had one mission node I can’t pass forever now. It is locked by Hologram/Tactition and the skill is science. My Captain T’Pol comes up short but I noticed the cartoon Andorian in this even can clear it. What a nice surprise to know I can finally finish the goal of all nodes cleared

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    It's a nice feeling, innit? Finally got the last of mine cleared last month. Was slacking, I guess, since I generally never run missions on episodes unless I'm specifically farming something, but I figured it was about time I should take care of that. ;)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is pretty cool and I do admit it’s always in the back of my mind. I knew exactly what I needed so I always check new science crew for the locked trait
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    I unlocked it with Chaotica long ago, but I have a couple of other annoying ones that I always check for, so I can relate.
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Sweet I'm looking for Dip 1k with Founder or Dominion trait chasing two stars for my Founder to unlock the final node
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had one mission node I can’t pass forever now. It is locked by Hologram/Tactition and the skill is science. My Captain T’Pol comes up short but I noticed the cartoon Andorian in this even can clear it. What a nice surprise to know I can finally finish the goal of all nodes cleared

I used a 3/4 Dr. Hippocrates Noah ... he gets a bonus for Resourceful and crit the node in 1 go. He has a base 616 (max. SCI starbase bonus), bonus of 202 and a min. prof, roll of 161 ... giving you a min. roll of 999. :)

@ [BL] Q ... no idea which node you mean that has those two traits, but if you mean the DIP node on Feed A Fever ... try Kilana ... I passed it with a 3/4 version of her ... base of 740, bonus of 252 for trait and 166 as minimum roll for a min. score of 1148.
    I passed it with a 6% starbase bonus (we have since gotten it to 7%).
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this Wiki page is probably in the sticky list, but it really could use some serious updating:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Required_Traits

🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    Sweet I'm looking for Dip 1k with Founder or Dominion trait chasing two stars for my Founder to unlock the final node

4*Weyoun does it easily.
  • I have had one mission node I can’t pass forever now. It is locked by Hologram/Tactition and the skill is science. My Captain T’Pol comes up short but I noticed the cartoon Andorian in this even can clear it. What a nice surprise to know I can finally finish the goal of all nodes cleared

Which node are you referring to. If it's one I'm missing (of which there are still many) then I might put some effort into getting Thelin.
    [BL] Q wrote: »

Kilana can crit it too

Which node are you referring to. If it's one I'm missing (of which there are still many) then I might put some effort into getting Thelin.

Not sure the name of the mission. I just know it because it says 71/72 and that’s driving me crazy!

• 71/72 suggests it's one of the Distress Calls. Is it bottom left or middle right ?
    z3jpy9jiprue.png
    Bottom left. I just looked it up. It’s the professors deadline
  • rm95v25vcg31.png

Gotcha.

If Noah can crit it I'll save my time and effort for something else.

Thanks for the info Rara.