Home The Bridge

500th Crew? So what? Please can we have more achievements??

Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
@Shan @Admiral Prince

The achievements were a game changer, but why do the achievements for immortalized crew stop at 350? Granted they were less crew when the achievements launched, but surely they should scale as new crew are released why stop at some arbitrary value?

Ok; I am along way from 350 immortal crew (5 shy of 200) but I guess some people are ahead of this surely they are deserving of a little more dilithium (given the outlay cost in getting the characters FF in the first place?)

(I'd also like to see achievements for completing the missions and becoming honored in all the factions but then that's one for another time)

Please, please "make it so"

Jim
DB: Do Better

Comments

• PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    @Shan @Admiral Prince

The achievements were a game changer, but why do the achievements for immortalized crew stop at 350? Granted they were less crew when the achievements launched, but surely they should scale as new crew are released why stop at some arbitrary value?

Ok; I am along way from 350 immortal crew (5 shy of 200) but I guess some people are ahead of this surely they are deserving of a little more dilithium (given the outlay cost in getting the characters FF in the first place?)

(I'd also like to see achievements for completing the missions and becoming honored in all the factions but then that's one for another time)

Please, please "make it so"

Jim

Speaking of Make It So, this was also suggested there with no real response.

I'm over 250 and can see myself definitely being over 350 this year -- so it would benefit me at some point, but I really believe all the achievements should grow with the game.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Achievements every VIP 14 as well
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone in my fleet hit 400 recently. I believe he’s somewhere around 403. With only two or so duplicates.

It’s definitely within the realm of possibility.
  • I think they need to revisit VIP level, and ramp it up to about 18 or 20.

I have always thought rewards to completing an Episode was a MUST. Never understood why they didn't think of that when the game started?

With the crew count hitting 500 this week, and likely close to 600 by end of the year, yes they should absolutely up the rewards table beyond 350!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hit 350 a few days ago, so I’ll gladly take achievements beyond that.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Achievements don't sell packs.
  • I was pretty irritated when Achievements launched and found the one for immortalizing crew capped at 350, as there were more crew in game than that, and I was already over that threshold. Since then, I've added another 100 immortals, but there's no incentive to do so. I'm just grabbing event characters and holding / vaulting them. I've added more partial fuses because I've got space and I'm not keen to use my honor to finish them unless there's some compelling reason to (i.e. achievement dil).

If I were getting an achievement, I'd have more incentive to use honor to complete a few 4/5s or 3/4s instead of just leaving them on the roster. Having unfused characters doesn't bother me as much as the prospect of a fully fused behold.

Really, DB wants us to use all of our available resources to force an environment of scarcity and drive sales. So if the tradeoff is 750 dil for me dumping 200k honor to finish a few 5s, that would probably be in their favor in the long run.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    With the crew count hitting 500 this week, and likely close to 600 by end of the year, yes they should absolutely up the rewards table beyond 350!

Instead of "close to 600" you meant close to 700. At the current release rate we will almost be up to 700 by the end of the year!

You figure 4 new crew a week (the Tuesday pack plus 3 event crew). Occasionally there might only be 2 event crew but we also get the extra legendary in mega events and the random 2-3* thrown in that offsets that

At the current rate we will be up to 1,000 crew around July 2020, just over 2 years away!