Home Engineering Room
Options

Dang two tickets in one day for bugs- 2#voyage frozen

MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in Engineering Room
Anyone know a fix for this ,allready wasted about a hour now dont wanna have to waste another 24hours on support

Any tip are handy issue below

"voyage is stuck at 16ours on dilemma, runs about 20 seconds and then resets to 16hours(will attach pictures)

done multiple resets ,no luck still broke
tryed to recall, no luck hitting button does nothing

again more resets,cleared cache,have 1gb free, tried to turn phone off and restart, no luck on any of those"fltfmp7l0lan.png
rdt8qjs2iqjp.png
vuzhm5t8glhp.png

Comments

• Options
    MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Allready sumbitted ticket(forgot to put that at bottom)
  • Options
    Check your internet connection. From my experience that bug is only lag.
  • Options
    MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Naaa contected other apps and intrenet is fine, watching netflix on cell waiting on shuttles its doing fine

Catching up on ds9 havnt watched in forever
  • Options
    MindreaderMindreader ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I can’t revive and I am on a very long voyage. I have use WiFi and not restarted the game and use my other divice with no luck. I also put in a ticket with a video.
  • Options
    MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    And it seems that reading what we write is not a customer support strong point at DB,

"mbannar Today at 11:47

Comment moderated. ˜Shan

• Options
    Issue reslove: that was the fastest ever 2nd reply i have ever had, normally 12-24 hour turn around that dude hit in less then 30mins,

@Shan and @Black Pebble and other DB emloyees

that dude needs a hardcore pay raise, Now thats how you handle a trouble ticket

So dang good job Ray
    Thank you

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to moderate your comment as it contained a private exchange between you and Player Support, this goes against our Community Guidelines.

Turn around on tickets can vary.