Home The Bridge

What Janeway will appear in week 4 of the mega event?

[SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge
Since it clearly is a running joke at this point....

What Janeway will appear in week 4 of the mega event? 77 votes

Andorian Janeway
32%
CaptainUnderpants[DDF] Marge GundersonProsserDharkusMagisse{SST} Captain Magenta Borealis[DB:Do Better] More Tranya![10F] Captain LeryshbarrydancerObrist(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]{SST}WeAreBorgRicard Daystrom Odo Marmarosa[FF] Frylock IBOL17Commander MorakCranky (SC) DavideBooks[VA] NATEAcer 25 votes
Discovery Era Janeway
7%
ehmigaGrant77[PAaA] Peanut3141[SJ] Admiral Aki(HGH)ApolloCapt. Pete Owen 6 votes
Temporal Agent Janeway (on discovery)
31%
uss_bonaventureizausomeAmphistaffCaptain TFCaptain DurfIkriteXo | Cadet Mattdext74PallidyneCommander Sinclair[SSR]TrollhammerenPlasmaFinnbarPinkyfirstJayBeezyK Han Solo Ng & Thank4 All DteaTcalMirrorMartiganZiva TP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF) 24 votes
Ripper Janeway
11%
SixDifferentWaysFor Cardassialittlestoatie[SSR] GTMET12345678 of 123456789Mr. LincolnKiller Kitty[10F] gobolts07 Picards Left Nut 9 votes
Spore Hub Janeway
7%
MuadDave[SSR] The Iron CowBobkyouJim RaynorPaladin 27Drone_one 6 votes
Repeat Janeway crew
9%
Sabine of AthensData1001Captain LostAggeal103The Great Gornholiocaptain jalad 7 votes

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Repeat Janeway crew
    God, if she shows up at all, I really really hope it's a repeat version. I don't mind Janeway in particular, but it's just too much. It's like that friend who you enjoyed spending time with until he showed up unexpectedly at your door every night wanting to hang out, and now you just wish he'd go away.

x2cZv2N.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    God, if she shows up at all, I really really hope it's a repeat version. I don't mind Janeway in particular, but it's just too much. It's like that friend who you enjoyed spending time with until he showed up unexpectedly at your door every night wanting to hang out, and now you just wish he'd go away.

x2cZv2N.gif

Ha!! Great analogy.
  • Nx-01 Captain Janeway.
  • Temporal Agent Janeway (on discovery)
    I don't want another Janeway.
  • Andorian Janeway
    They always find a way to add a new Janeway into these. Wouldn't be surprised by a 4* Andorian Janeway or maybe a repeat.
  • Ripper Janeway
    Plate-Face “Airiam” Janeway.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Andorian Janeway
    Maybe it'll be like that TOS episode where the Orion spy is disguised as a member of the Andorian delegation. It'll look like some new Andorian, but then the antennas get knocked off...and voila, it's Janeway in blue makeup!

And she would've gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for those meddling kids!
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not saying it’s her, but Stripey-shirt Janeway should be in the poll.

But they don’t wear stripy shirts anymore... don’t you know Orange is the New Stripy Shirt?

t4c07jemi3yl.jpeg

She still runs a tight ship though... 😜

• Andorian Janeway
    Janeway would look so adorable with blue skin and antennae and all! DB, make it so! <3
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sticking with Ensign Janeway from 'Man of the People', just to mess with everyone.
  • Andorian Janeway
    UnkieB wrote: »
    Janeway would look so adorable with blue skin and antennae and all! DB, make it so! <3

43bb6htgeig2.jpg

I would prefer she had her signature Season 4 and beyond bob style of hair (she looks more fierce with that), but still, *swoons*
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

• So long as she's the legendary 5 star we're getting for the 500th crew I'll be happy ;)

THAT'S A JOKE HAHAHAHAHSHSHSHAHA

*HUGS*
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Andorian Janeway
    So long as she's the legendary 5 star we're getting for the 500th crew I'll be happy ;)

*HUGS*

Oh, I wish! lol

You know me though; I can never have enough Janeways!

• So long as she's the legendary 5 star we're getting for the 500th crew I'll be happy ;)

*HUGS*

Oh, I wish! lol

I like Janeway too. But I think it would be fun to have a Vulcan instead.
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    So long as she's the legendary 5 star we're getting for the 500th crew I'll be happy ;)

*HUGS*

Oh, I wish! lol

Split the difference... Vulcan Janeway !!!

*HUGS*

Oh, I wish! lol

Split the difference... Vulcan Janeway !!!

I thought about that. Almost suggested it even. But then it made me angry. No! I said. No! I do not want a Vulcan Janeway! I want T'Pau. Or Sarek. Or Surak. Or Syrranite T'Les. Or even Katra Archer. But not Vulcan Janeway!
  • Andorian Janeway
    I want Boxer Constable Convergence Day Zhian'tara Dahar Master Augment Hirogen Klingon Doctor Mirror Romulan Andorian Automated Unit Android Hologram Geneticist Advocate Civilian Janeway
    Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want Boxer Constable Convergence Day Zhian'tara Dahar Master Augment Hirogen Klingon Doctor Mirror Romulan Andorian Automated Unit Android Hologram Geneticist Advocate Civilian Janeway

You missed the adjective for your avatar
  • edited February 2018
    qwd4s7dlqs97.jpg

Actually, it's going to be Wooden Bathtub Janeway, the one Chakotay made for her while they were left on the planet due to the Vidian Plague and Tuvok assumed captaincy.

EDIT; Next one is going to be Towel Janeway, but I am not posting that picture :) as well as the Voyager Bathtub Janeway before Q popped up to share.
  • Repeat Janeway crew
    You know I would rather have another Janeway over another Burnham. Maybe imposter Janeway from the crew that was pretending to be voyager.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know I would rather have another Janeway over another Burnham. Maybe imposter Janeway from the crew that was pretending to be voyager.

I actually do want Dala Janeway, I want the fake Chakotay and Tuvok too.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    Temporal Agent Janeway (on discovery)
    The only Janeway I want is Alternate Future Janeway (Admiral Janeway from Endgame).
  • Temporal Agent Janeway (on discovery)
    I now wish they'd add a new Janeway just to piss you all off 😂 They only added one non Canon Janeway to a non-canon event and everyone is whining. I guess you all airlocked all those evil non-canon mirror crew....