Home The Bridge

I think I know why the new honor hall or gauntlet crew wasn’t released

The 500th crew celebrations does not seem to be something they thought of on a whim.

In December, we noticed several new crew were added to the vault and then removed a week or two later. Including Surak who we think will be the new honor hall crew.

I believe in December, they made plans for the 500th crew and realized if they released the honor hall or gauntlet crew, their 500th crew plans would not work. Their 500th crew would be this week and not next week.

It does seem like a feasible explanation why they haven’t been released.

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    The 500th crew celebrations does not seem to be something they thought of on a whim.

In December, we noticed several new crew were added to the vault and then removed a week or two later. Including Surak who we think will be the new honor hall crew.

I believe in December, they made plans for the 500th crew and realized if they released the honor hall or gauntlet crew, their 500th crew plans would not work. Their 500th crew would be this week and not next week.

Does make sense, IF they actually planned ahead for the 500th to be part of this Event.

But, some days it does not really feel like a "Plan Ahead" kind of operation.

No offense meant to DB or anything.

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • I know how you feel.

I’m sure it takes a few weeks to plans the characters and which crew to use for which event.

I do think they do plan ahead. Which begs the question, why they have been silent about the honor crew and gauntlet if they knew they won’t be released until after the 500th crew. A lot of us have been waiting for the new crew for months. Black Pebbles has been cryptic. He’s trying but he can’t say much. He said in January that it won’t be released in January. And recently he said at the earliest it would be at the end of the month, which is after the 500th crew.

I do think if they said from the beginning that they be released until after the 500th crew, we would be constantly asking them who the 500th will be. But, at least there would have been communication and we would know how long we had to get Kahless or Guinan.

And since the 500th will be released during valentines, I would imagine it has something to do with that.
  • The 500th crew celebrations does not seem to be something they thought of on a whim.

Does make sense, IF they actually planned ahead for the 500th to be part of this Event.

But, some days it does not really feel like a "Plan Ahead" kind of operation.

No offense meant to DB or anything.

Scott

Umm.. I'd like to repeat Scott's message however I do intend some offense. Not a lot, but more then him. Maybe, 10% slight Jab level offense. The kind that easily rolls off when I lol or narf at the end.

Lol Narf !!
  • I miss pinky and the brain
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's a Vulcan, the 500th has nothing to do with Valentine's Day.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless it's a Vulcan on their Pon farr.

Chandra! (NSFW don't ask.)
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kung Fu Pon Farr Sarek in a sexy robe, lol.
  • gvwpz21xtxsk.jpg
    996w3l1bfdkc.jpg
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's a Vulcan, the 500th has nothing to do with Valentine's Day.

bczgohyfk2l5.jpgneibd5df9noc.jpg

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    That the 500th is in the event, and the event is randomly part of a mega event, the 500th was likely not planned ahead and they picked the 5* from this event and said let's give a copy of him and make a big deal about it. Whatever week lined up with the 5* is who we would have gotten. Plus there is enough flexibility between the multiple crew in an event that they could easily pick the 5* and say that's the 500th.

The honor hall likely has nothing to do with the 500th and is just being delayed because of rights negotiations.