Home Engineering Room
Options

Please remove the limitation on of the # of forum users you can ignore

I'll say it again -- and I'm posting it in its own thread rather than "Forum Issues" because I already mentioned it once there and don't want it to get lost amongst the other posts in that thread -- this forum limits the number of people you can "ignore" to 5. FIVE. Come on, DB -- this is way too low. 50 would be an improvement, but I'd like to see it at least raised to 200 or something -- or have the limit removed completely.

It directly affects our ability to fully enjoy and get the most out of this forum if we're unable to ignore all the people whose posts are generally disruptive, antagonistic, or just plain troll-like.

If the new forum engine is truly new and improved, this should be an easy fix. And I hope it's something that can be addressed quickly, as well. Otherwise, I know I won't be visiting and posting here nearly as much.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"

Comments

• Options
    I will second your post! It would be nice to be able to not have a limit on how many people we can ignore.
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thirded!
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a sad commentary that this is being requested.