Home The Bridge

How long do the voyage length acheivments go?

Im at 27 hours and i wanna finish those acheivments up.

Best Answers

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    People here have said it only goes to 20 hours.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    What the what? You already stated here that you did a 49-hour Voyage...
    Grant77 wrote: »
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I want to complete this achievement and was wondering if the time spent on the return trip (ie: after recalling) counted towards the total time, or if you must pass the 20 hour mark before recalling.

I know the total voyage time at the end includes the return time, but am unsure of which time the achievement is based on.

Thanks in advance. Cheers and happy new year!

It does not count towards your total time. You must reach 20 hours before recalling.

If I may add a question, approximately how much dilithium does it take? I have about 1500 saved up and the 225 immortal achievement coming up.

You should have enough...i did a 49 hour so i had to keep getting google playcards but 1500 should be enough for 20 hours, once you nab that dilithium acheivment

And, as has been mentioned in several other threads, 20 hours is the last achievement. (Which you should have seen anyway, if you have gone past that point.) Color me confused.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"

Answers

• Data1001 wrote: »
    Grant77 wrote: »
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I want to complete this achievement and was wondering if the time spent on the return trip (ie: after recalling) counted towards the total time, or if you must pass the 20 hour mark before recalling.

I know the total voyage time at the end includes the return time, but am unsure of which time the achievement is based on.

Thanks in advance. Cheers and happy new year!

It does not count towards your total time. You must reach 20 hours before recalling.

If I may add a question, approximately how much dilithium does it take? I have about 1500 saved up and the 225 immortal achievement coming up.

You should have enough...i did a 49 hour so i had to keep getting google playcards but 1500 should be enough for 20 hours, once you nab that dilithium acheivment

And, as has been mentioned in several other threads, 20 hours is the last achievement. (Which you should have seen anyway, if you have gone past that point.) Color me confused.

Good memory @Data1001 i did do a 49 hour voyage...before the acheivments were added. So i had to do another super long voyage to get all the exclusive crew and the acheivment honor.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the very least it should go to 72 hours since that is how long it would take to hit every single dilemma in one run.
  • At the very least it should go to 72 hours since that is how long it would take to hit every single dilemma in one run.

As nice as that would be. Btw thanks for posting about what dilemmas to choose if you already have some voyage only crew. Helped me finally nab fierce Guinan at hour 18
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »

Good memory @Data1001 i did do a 49 hour voyage...before the acheivments were added. So i had to do another super long voyage to get all the exclusive crew and the acheivment honor.

Ah, okay. Thanks for lessening my confusion. ;)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • 20 hours it is. They can come home now ;)

Or you can just keep going til the dil runs out. That would be more fun, if you have it!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    20 hours it is. They can come home now ;)

Or you can just keep going til the dil runs out. That would be more fun, if you have it!

I don’t know if DB’s planned database upgrade on Tuesday, 13 February, would affect a voyage, either outbound or inbound. I would be wary, though, because, well, this is DB after all. 🤔
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust

I don’t know if DB’s planned database upgrade on Tuesday, 13 February, would affect a voyage, either outbound or inbound. I would be wary, though, because, well, this is DB after all. 🤔

Good point! Get them back! Quickly, before they get lost for months in void space!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Once I make some more room I’m planning on a mega run of 72 just for kicks. The rewards probably won’t be close to the dil expenditure but it’s something I want to try. Run 72 hours and wait two more days for the return trip or it will seem like that.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite

Good point! Get them back! Quickly, before they get lost for months in void space!

I think i will...ive got over 20 4 star crew so after the next dilemma i will most likely recall
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, 20 crew. Thats a good haul.
    Let’s fly!
  • Wow, 20 crew. Thats a good haul.

Surprisingly...and 3 are actually fuseable with my current crew :open_mouth: