Home The Bridge

Dabo Wheel Woes

i had thought the dabo wheel was suppose to be smart yet gives us the same ships repeatedly that many of us have all ready got finished or that they constantly sell in their specials.
i have gotten all 3 of these ships completed long ago,
yet, i keep seeing them constantly.
how about some change up there DB, add the new ships, or
actually add some things that are worth spending our DIl on for a random chance
instead of the constant string of garbage we could care less about.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/330437861021188096/412705228375195648/unknown.png
DB needs to fire the Ferrengi and higher more Engineers, Rom doesn't count.
[FSC] Peace Keepers
Gryphon [****] Adm

Comments

• I get maxed ship schematics and equipment for crew I don’t have or have long ago frozen. I haven’t seen the top row in over a year.
  • This feature has a short half life...it’s not for long time players. It’s aimed at 1-3 month players who think they have a snowballs chance...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 11K schematics for the 5* Krayton, Borg Scout Ship, and Bounty. All maxed long ago. Got more today, in fact.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is - no evidence one way or the other - that if you’ve maxed all of the original ships, it picks ships at random to slot into the second row. They really need to update the schematics pool to include some of the “premium” ships.
  • e?o | Dr Rgnee?o | Dr Rgne ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    If, on Day X, players spend zero dilithium on the wheel, then on day X+1 the wheel will finally be improved. Hopefully participation is
    almost there already. Anyone who pulls more than the 5k pull is wrong.

This is a far more reasonable change request than those who say the wheel is impossible to win. Redundant prizes are very disappointing. But the potential reward makes it always worth the 5k pull:
    ruabpodn8n8e.png
  • dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I changed my playing style a few months back and it's made the Dabo Wheel much more relative for my playing. I realized that I had an over abundance of trainers and was starting to warp missions a lot more, so I stopped caring about crew XP gained from missions and instead just immediately level up crew as far as I can (so as soon as they get 4 items equipped and I advance them to the next 4, I level up completely, even if I don't have all the items).

This means that when the Dabo Wheel assembles itself with equipment I need, I actually have a LOT of equipment that I need. When I was waiting to equip items based on when the crew leveled up, the Dabo wheel would only have 1 or 2 usable items. Now, it's usually filled over half with equipment that I actually need.
  • I use the same strategy as dext74 and get the same results. Voyages throw a bit of Rng into the mix, as they can select items based on those crew that you picked up during the voyage.
  • Also would like the ships to be rotated out if maxed. Even if they offered 50 schematics of a ship you needed would be better than 450 of a ship you maxed 3 months after first playing.
  • so how about it Shan, lets get some other ships in the mix besides the ones we all have at max.
    DB needs to fire the Ferrengi and higher more Engineers, Rom doesn't count.
    [FSC] Peace Keepers
    Gryphon [****] Adm