Home Past Anomalies
Options

[Solved] Can't log in - Outage 02/12

13»

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    This is unrelated to the database maintenance scheduled for tomorrow.
    We are still working on it.

So this means, the worst is yet to come, tomorrow. ;)

You jinxed it, thanks Zombie Squirrel ;)
  • Options
    Got in!
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    All right, you should be able to log back in now :)
    In a single line please! ;)
  • Options
    This is unrelated to the database maintenance scheduled for tomorrow.
    We are still working on it.

So this means, the worst is yet to come, tomorrow. ;)

You jinxed it, thanks Zombie Squirrel ;)

TO THE AIRLOCK WITH THE JINXER!!!!!
    where did i put that pitchfork now?
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just hoping tomorrow's database upgrade lets them and leads quickly to a cryovault update
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just hoping tomorrow's database upgrade lets them and leads quickly to a cryovault update

oh please oh please oh please
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    The server outage was a just the right time to likely cost me my first Gauntlet win. :(
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    back up and running, now just wait to see if the reimburse us anything...
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    An in-game mail will be sent out with 250 Chronitons.
  • Options
    With voyages requiring to be recalled before AM runs out, I think more compensation should be given out. You can't refuel with sorrycrons. Should be compensated with Dilithium. A voyage lost can contain crew, honor, items and more Chronitons than what they offer. Or maybe they could implement a free recall after a server interruption, or a recall token.
  • Options
    Axlerodd wrote: »
    With voyages requiring to be recalled before AM runs out, I think more compensation should be given out. You can't refuel with sorrycrons. Should be compensated with Dilithium. A voyage lost can contain crew, honor, items and more Chronitons than what they offer. Or maybe they could implement a free recall after a server interruption, or a recall token.

I just wasted dil on a Voyage I couldn't recall but I just don't care enough to submit a ticket. Apathy wins.
  • Options
    Apparently this hasn't been resolved. It's happening again right now.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    are_dub wrote: »
    At least they've still got a sense of humor. wfgq20ip07ag.png

As much as I don't like it when I can't sign in, when this popped up I had a good laugh. Good for DB for having a sense of humor.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Axlerodd wrote: »

If this created an issue for you for a Voyage please contact Support.
    As for implementing something to specifically address Voyages in case of outages, we are working on it.