Home The Bridge

outage sorrytons

Thanks DB.

Didn't notice it due to being oocuppied with work, but how long did it last?

Comments

• I logged into the game shortly after 9am EST and I didn't notice any problems
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    The outage in question occurred yesterday.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks DB.

A bit over half an hour. No more than 45 minutes.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks DB.

Started yesterday sometime after 1600 Eastern, was still ongoing when I logged off around 1645 or so.

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be the guy who says it: They had been giving very generous amounts of sorrytons since Voyages started, because people are missing recall times. But this amount of 250 seems more like the old, pre-voyage days.
  • Thanks DB.

A bit over half an hour. No more than 45 minutes.

wow that long, it surprises me that i haven't seen pitchfork threads about voyages having failed during that time.

but really since the voyage nerf, even if my voyage would have failed i'dd be likely have about 200 chrons or so. I rarely make it past the 6h point. From my point of view, 250 is fair.
    And 250 is even nicer if you get it without having experienced the cause :)