Home The Bridge

Finally

the previous time I received a different "Limited Time Offer"... but somehow now I did get the same as the previous which makes me worried that yet again I'm going to receive a fairly **tsk tsk** offer for the coming 7 times.. Can someone fix the ode so that we get different offers each time. I don't think this is really rocket science especially since we have been complaining for a while now
"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"

Comments

• I get sail the starry skies every week going on at least 5 weeks at least . I have zero interest. I bought other offers in the past but I guess they don't want my money anymore.

Started thinking maybe I have to buy this to move on?
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    No I have gotten the same offers bought or not. I believe this week is different with the offers being given out. I hope you all get some good offers I finally got the iconic crew offer on my main account.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a different offer this time so I think the randomizer is doing its job now. I miss my old offer though lol
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    I got a different offer this time so I think the randomizer is doing its job now. I miss my old offer though lol

Figures. For me I lucked out on my second account ( or maybe not when you consider it costs 49.99) and got the iconic crew again.

• I took this 10x portal packs offer yesterday and got not a single legendary... T_T
    Wasted my money