6aaieu2ja8gf.jpg

3* Honor

6abm6avqxk6e.jpg
9pnfmlzrcp01.jpg

1* Chronitons

Visual bug or tweaks to voyages?

Comments

• WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed the same thing when winning 2* merits in the gauntlet, for a standard non-streak victory.
  • Webberoni wrote: »
    I noticed the same thing when winning 2* merits in the gauntlet, for a standard non-streak victory.

Oh really? Did that start today within the past hour?
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Noticed the same thing. Didn't notice on previous voyage, this one is about an hour in.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    1* credits as well
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe 1* Chronitons drop the right thing better?

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • I think it is a glitch, like all other DB updates had.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    X-posting from the thread in Engineering:
    This is not a bug, this is a display change only which was introduced with today's server.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    This is not a bug, this is a display change only which was introduced with today's server.

@Shan This implies that there will be 1*, 2*, 4* and 5* honor in the future. Will they have different values? Will the stars on the honor indicate what rarity of crew they can be exchanged for at some future time? Will this allow different exchange rates?
  • If it is not a bug, then it is a glitch, because it was not announced before. I think i asked this 2 years ago, is there something called "changelog" in DB's universe?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

@Shan This implies that there will be 1*, 2*, 4* and 5* honor in the future. Will they have different values? Will the stars on the honor indicate what rarity of crew they can be exchanged for at some future time? Will this allow different exchange rates?

No, not at all.
    I am waiting on more info on this but it is not a bug and it is a simple display change.
  • MordackMordack ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Previously, I liked being able to quickly find my current earned chrons in a Voyage by scrolling all the way to the right, but whatever. Mostly, I'm at a loss as to WHY this was changed. Seems like a random decision with absolutely no purpose.

I genuinely came into this thread to say the same thing. It strikes me as a change which serves no discernible purpose, but will be a minor inconvenience for players.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Previously, I liked being able to quickly find my current earned chrons in a Voyage by scrolling all the way to the right, but whatever. Mostly, I'm at a loss as to WHY this was changed. Seems like a random decision with absolutely no purpose.

Actually I think it is fulfilling requests from Make it So that were posted more than once asking for the Chrons to be moved up so you didn't have to scroll all the way to the end.
    To that end they should have made it a 3* to make them always up front all the way if that was the intent.
  • edited February 2018
    nu7sbjud6qn3.png
    Dilithium is legendary...makes sense
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really enjoying getting 2* merits from gauntlet now. They're pretty uncommon, you know.
  • Seem like more of a tracking thing, for ingame currency
    *1 credits
    *1 chron
    *2 merit
    *3 honor
    *4 (wonder what this will be?)
    *5 dil
  • My 2 cents, it’s probably a display fix. Before when you got those items, the border of the item would be from the last item. So if you got 5* training and then got credits or chrons the color of the border would be gold. Now that these items have their own rarity they get their own color.
  • I know, short time, low testing pool size blah blah blah.. I know the standard replies to take in to account as I ask @Black Pebble was there another adjustment to drop rates in chronitons, specifically during the Tuesday "under the hood" work, but generally at all since the one that was announced and ripped the heart out of Voyages ?

Ever since the under the hood, I don't even / barely get to 300 chronitons per 8 hour voyage.

Prior to this week, I was averaging about 230/250' per 6:05:00

Now I'm getting about 180 / 210 around the 6:30:00

If it's just 5 days of bad luck.. cool.
    But if something has been adjusted
    (It something related was adjusted but not the chronitons themselves, please include that as a yes). I'd really value confirmation please .

Thank you
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know, short time, low testing pool size blah blah blah.. I know the standard replies to take in to account as I ask @Black Pebble was there another adjustment to drop rates in chronitons, specifically during the Tuesday "under the hood" work, but generally at all since the one that was announced and ripped the heart out of Voyages ?

Ever since the under the hood, I don't even / barely get to 300 chronitons per 8 hour voyage.

Prior to this week, I was averaging about 230/250' per 6:05:00

Now I'm getting about 180 / 210 around the 6:30:00

If it's just 5 days of bad luck.. cool.
    But if something has been adjusted
    (It something related was adjusted but not the chronitons themselves, please include that as a yes). I'd really value confirmation please .

Thank you

My curreny voyage is at 6:23 and has 280 chrons. I suspect it's just luck. Chrons are a much higher variance drop now. Sometimes you will swim in them, sometimes they refuse to drop.
  • My issue is, again, DB's idiotic, nonsensical ordering. Chronitons used to be at the far right. Now they have one star and are roughly in the middle. Take away the stupid star, make the fixed far left or far right.