Home The Bridge

Still no Stripey Shirt Janeway

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge

Still no Stripey Shirt Janeway 65 votes

Get out the torches and pitchforks!
13%
For Cardassia{SST} Captain Magenta Borealis[TFA] Commodore WizzlestixJim RaynorPaund SkummPallidyneHungry Dog DDMTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)DScottHewitt 9 votes
We just need to be patient.
7%
Prosser[DB:Do Better] More Tranya!PhotonKimTcalcaptain_yar 5 votes
I'm hoping she is #1000
10%
[GoT] jess-gayMordackeXo | SilverRose (retired)Capt. Pete OwenNeackDirk Gundersonguest_911580812255232 7 votes
Who is Janeway?
7%
12345678 of 123456789FutureImperfectaGhostStalkerDavey1983Mbannar 5 votes
You're trolling, aren't you?
35%
uss_bonaventure[KM]Videmmilamber42RocpileMagisse[TUFG] Siguard William T. RikerGrant77Jim Steele[DB - Do Better]   ProwlerDittoFinnbar(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]Agge[S47] ELiLThe Great GornholioCaptain TuckerOdo MarmarosaYateballDavideBooks 23 votes
We need more Burnham first.
24%
[RotP]Ran AirenCaptain_WhoThe FishCaptainUnderpants[TFA] Celeres[QH] OxmyxeXo | Cadet Matt[10F] NewtonianQBallsbowdy[DB:LOL] eXo | KurrostanzaCranky (SC) robownageAri2619<TGE> Clifford[KF] Captain Hook*Nomad* {PoF} 16 votes

Comments

• Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have voted for more Burnhams... but we kind of got that... in spades ♠️
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either Stripey Shirt Janeway is the final 5*, or else it better be Stripey Shirt Mikey B!!!!!!!

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need more Burnham first.
    I think it's going to be Stripey Shirt Mikey VulDorian Janeway
  • Who is Janeway?
    Who is janeway?
    Who wore it better?

9zzsv6hvk89d.png

or

8r8e05rj6r85.png

And ,we already have a Stripey Shirt Wesley.

We need Stripey Shirt Janeway, and maybe Stripey Shirt Adult Wesley, for @Black Pebble
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Get out the torches and pitchforks!
    8r8e05rj6r85.png

I need this Janeway in my life! We only have one long-hair Janeway. I love her bob style, but she also looked so sexy when she had it longer and had it down.
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stripey shirts have been done, too last season anyway. I guess that leaves bath tub Janeway
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • edited February 2018
    Stripey shirts have been done, too last season anyway. I guess that leaves bath tub Janeway

25p0rjawgi7z.jpeg
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista

25p0rjawgi7z.jpeg

FeDqO0Z.jpg