Home Make It So!

New Crew Suggestion...

I would like to suggest an odd crew that i think everyone would love to see...
"The Creator"
a 5* Gene Roddenberry...
possibly have all skills with 3 that are above the rest such as science diplomacy and command which i think would express his physical position in the star trek universe. I would love to see what others think and any add on ideas for the crew that would make it really stand out,

Comments

• I suggested this on the thread "Historical Figures is STT" I totally agree with this
    Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then can we get Ira Steven Behr, Michael Piller, Rick Berman, and Brannon Braga? Not to mention Matt Jefferies and Michael Okuda.

I'll pass.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I have to say this should be more like the Tribble and others. Give us a graphic as an avatar for some honorary reason.

@Dralix
    You should have just put a etc. instead of a period. There were many people involved in giving us Star Trek.

Sure Roddenberry created it and deserves the highest credit.
    So maybe only one person can earn that special avatar.
  • I also wouldn't mind having dr. zimmermans iguana as an avatar sometime...
  • A really unique and clever character would be The Clown "Fear" (MichaelMcKeen) from VOY, Episode 2x23 "The Thaw" <Tactical, Diplomacy, Engineering>and a hologram!
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    A really unique and clever character would be The Clown "Fear" (MichaelMcKeen) from VOY, Episode 2x23 "The Thaw" <Tactical, Diplomacy, Engineering>and a hologram!

They have the Clown. He is a voyage only crew. I got him a while back at the 4 hour mark.
  • odd. I wonder how you got him,.I;ve never seen him or heard how to get him!
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the wiki, they have helpfully put in a section that lists voyages and dilemmas. Those will show you which choices to take with which dilemma to get the various rewards. It is luck which you get and in which order. For some people they don't drop easily.
  • The emperor
  • Hello There,

I would really like to see Rumpelstiltskin from DS9 episode "If Wishes Were Horses"

• Said it before, saying it again, Kara the kidney brain thief.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Since we're so heavy into Discovery why not their Terran Empire counterparts ? I wouldn't mind a Terran Captain Tilly aka The Slayer of Sorna Prime etc etc...
    I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences.
  • Gary Seven!
  • Just thought up something for Mothers Day event! Mudd and Quark are up to something. Mudd's mother and Quarks (and Roms) mother to try and restrain/ save them (both new characters). If want to introduce more then have Troi mother and daughter help broker a compromise!
  • And exactly why not use the official, designated forum thread?
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • My crew suggestions for crew we should get before any other fictional crew...
    Lt. Ilia (ST : Motion Picture)
    Commander Decker (ST : Motion Picture - come on he helped saved the earth)
    Commander Shelby (STTNG : Best Of Worlds - come on she helped saved the earth)
    Joachim (Star Trek 2, Khans number 1 augment, actor also played a char in symbiosis TNG)
    Assimilated Lt Hawk (First Contact TNG)

• <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    And exactly why not use the official, designated forum thread?

I was thinking the same thing...
  • arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    My crew suggestions for crew we should get before any other fictional crew...
    Joachim (Star Trek 2, Khans number 1 augment, actor also played a char in symbiosis TNG)

FYI Joachim is already in : https://stt.wiki/wiki/Joachim
  • My crew suggestions for crew we should get before any other fictional crew...

Technically, Ilia is in the gamd, but it is the Probe version of her
    Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• RogueAngylRogueAngyl ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    My crew suggestions for crew we should get before any other fictional crew...

But... all these guys are fictional...

Seriously though, as noted above we already have the Ilia probe, so I doubt we'd be getting Lt. Ilia anytime soon. Also, a lot of people have expressed concern about Decker given his actor's behavioral misdeeds.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • elysian wrote: »
    Just thought up something for Mothers Day event! Mudd and Quark are up to something. Mudd's mother and Quarks (and Roms) mother to try and restrain/ save them (both new characters). If want to introduce more then have Troi mother and daughter help broker a compromise!

Yess, I would love to see Ishka (aka. Moogie) in the game!
  • All the TNG/DS9/VOY characters as they appear in the continuation book series (Non-canon), and the remainder of the Mirror-TNG cast as well.
    Data in the standard (with collar) uniform from the series and in the movie uniform.
    More background crew from each series.
    M'Ress!!
    Hawk and the security guy from First Contact.
  • CAPT. BLASIANCAPT. BLASIAN ✭✭
    edited March 2018

I have to separate actor from character all of the time... I don't know why just recently we have the inability to tell the difference.
  • I would like to suggest Katra Archer -- Since he does briefly contain the father of logic's katra, would it make sense?