Home Ready Room
Options

Word of Warning

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
Gia Odo and Festive Jadzia Dax were new 2* with an event. They have not been seen since (except a few vague recollections that they might have been seen, but the player who reports can't be sure and might have mixed them up with a different Odo or Dax card).

It is possible this new Burnham will be similar. Better to not airlock her if she may actually be useful. Personally, I plan to level her and freeze her just like her prisoner self.

Comments

• Options
    Neos472Neos472 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    which Burnham are ya talkin bout?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one this week. Desert (Sun)Burn(ed)ham. Worh the prisoner one she was in voyages and 10x pulls before we knew it. This new one hasn't appeared yet. I think she'll be like Runaway Odo and Dax.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gia Odo and Festive Jadzia Dax were new 2* with an event. They have not been seen since (except a few vague recollections that they might have been seen, but the player who reports can't be sure and might have mixed them up with a different Odo or Dax card).

It is possible this new Burnham will be similar. Better to not airlock her if she may actually be useful.

nK8ZB7v.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Gaia Odo and Festive Jadzia Dax are bugged. Prisoner Burnham, Lt. Cmdr. Saru and Kathryn Janeway however do drop normally from portals and voyages.

As for the 3* bugged ones, it's only Jazz Musician Riker. Even Talos IV Spock is now dropping properly, and so is Florist Q. Haven't gotten a 3* Shran from a normal portal pull yet though.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Jazz Musician Riker now drops in Voyages; fixed March 2018
  • Options
    I've had Odo and Jadzia dropping as one would normally expect. I'm assuming they are fixed now.