Home Ready Room
Options

Gauntlet Weirdness

What the heck just happened?! I was in the Gauntlet and calculated ranking 11th PERFECTLY (2 points below rank 10) and when I checked my ranking with less than a minute to go, I had suddenly jumped to 10th place?!?!

Comments

• Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    People lose trophies when another player wins against them. Whoever was in 10th probably lost to someone, lost trophies, and then you got bumped up.
  • Options
    ThaiGQThaiGQ ✭✭✭
    People lose trophies when another player wins against them. Whoever was in 10th probably lost to someone, lost trophies, and then you got bumped up.

Wow...thanks for the info, WhiteClifford. In the future, I'll leave a little wiggle room in case that 10th position loses points again.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    11-15 is indeed better than 6-10 ... maybe the number of crests in the end should change, so 6-10 would get at five super crests and 2-5 seven super crests and the winner nine or ten super crests. That would make the Top 1-10 more attractive again, as most people are mainly going for 11th to 15th position for seven second-to-super crests and those yield usually more than three super crests.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    11-15 is indeed better than 6-10

That's certainly debatable. There are distinct benefits to the highest level boxes.
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    11-15 is indeed better than 6-10

That's certainly debatable. There are distinct benefits to the highest level boxes.

Considering I have got low quality items in the highest level boxes I would say that more lower level boxes is the better option.

Three items of mid level components is worse than 7 items of mid level components
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunter247 wrote: »
    Considering I have got low quality items in the highest level boxes I would say that more lower level boxes is the better option.

Three items of mid level components is worse than 7 items of mid level components

The highest level boxes give no trainers, and no components less than 3*. They are also the only boxes to give 5* items.

So again, it's debatable.
  • Options
    ThaiGQThaiGQ ✭✭✭
    Agreed, it's debatable, but I'm looking for the 5th * to FF my Bartender Guinan, and I think that I have a better chance by opening more boxes.