Home Make It So!
Options

Trait button for voyage crew

WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
I am tired of having to search for which of my crew with the given trait are best for the voyage.
Please give me a trait button. This button should display only the crew with current slots trait.
Make it So

Comments

• Options
    omg i would love to second this as well order voyage crew by trait. This would also be beneficial on regular away missions as well.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be somewhat different on missions. However, if we select a node and that node has traits associated with it, then a trait button should just give us the crew with the node’s traits.

Of course we would have to figure on our own if we can do the mission still. But it would help tremendously there too. I know in the past I would have to go back and forth between crew quarters and mission to try to figure out traits and which crew I needed. If I had a list of just the crew with the node’s traits. I would not have to go back to crew quarters. I could stay in the mission to try to figure if I could succeed.
  • Options
    Same for gauntlet - anytime we're searching for crew and trait matches are important, we should be able to select on them. Could be a separate category next to the skills, could be a checkbox "show all/only show trait matches".
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be handy to be able to select crew with all three, two or more, or any trait match on gauntlet.