Home Strange New Worlds
Options

Enterpise Terra Prime

WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in Strange New Worlds
I just saw this episodes in repeat on METV Heroes and Icons channel.
I had kind of forgotten that the Enterprise crew already knew Vulcans and humans could have children. The episode e2 is the episode. Basically two enterprises. We know Lorian is a child of T’Pol and Tucker.

So this Terra Prime episode when the clone child dies. And now it is thought for a moment that human and Vulcan DNA was not compatible was a mistake by the writer of this episode that got through to the screen.

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    I just saw this episodes in repeat on METV Heroes and Icons channel.
    I had kind of forgotten that the Enterprise crew already knew Vulcans and humans could have children. The episode e2 is the episode. Basically two enterprises. We know Lorian is a child of T’Pol and Tucker.

So this Terra Prime episode when the clone child dies. And now it is thought for a moment that human and Vulcan DNA was not compatible was a mistake by the writer of this episode that got through to the screen.

Technically, it is hard for Vulcans and Humans to have children without medical intervention. Also, the cloning process may have went wrong
    Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• Options
    Woah, your one letter off from talking about my fleet Terran Prime!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    The cloning process did go wrong. But initially Phlox states that it is not possible for Vulcans and humans to have children after the child dies. But again this is a mistake. They already new about Lorian so they new Vulcans and humans could have children.

Even more specifically Lorian was T’Pol and Tucker’s son.
  • Options
    If I remember, they said it took some help from Phlox to create Lorian. It didn’t happen on its own.