Home Ready Room

Behold help. The professor, Sisko or dancing uhura

Hi guys. Little advice please. I do not have many legendary crew.
Uhura, although only two skills, would be my top dip.
Captain sisko I have 1/5 admiral Cartwright who has similar cmd stat.
The professor has three skills.
What do you think?
Thanks in advance

Comments

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I would take Sisko. I have Uhura at 2/5* but I don't use her much again as a 2 skiller is not that good for voyages.

DB: Do Better
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Sisko and he's really good (shuttles, voyages) ... but ...

If you are just starting out then maybe you want to spread your 5* crew skills around a bit and then the Professor would be a solid choice ... but he's going to be very difficult for someone to level up who still has limited crew, so be ready for a lot of work to level him.

My advice would be:
    Check out the crew cost pages (via the wiki) and then do some checks and balances with what you feel your crew needs. Then just choose that one. These days there's not really a wrong answer for someone who has limited crew, as each will have their key niche use that will be of great benefit in the short to medium term ... in the long run all three will be relegated to bit parts on your crew anyway.
  • At 5/5 I actually used Uhura a lot for shuttle missions. DIP 1268 and CMD 1098. She's my second highest DIP behind Admiral Kirk. But, Sisko is The Sisko so it's hard to go wrong with either.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would take the Professor. I have found diplomacy easy to get, but that bonus of science and engineering would highly benefit my crew.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I would go for the professor could always do with more ENG and SCI, though I really would like dancing Uhura as well. Probably so much so I would try pressing select simultaneously to see if I could get the game to glitch and give me both.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • lol. Good idea!
    Thanks for feedback guys. What's a shame is db locks the game. So I'm trying to remember my crew and needs.