Home The Bridge

Yes, free crew. Five star Ninja Sarek.

818mwsx7bwcs.png

Comments

• The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Looks like I'm not the only one with blank artwork lol :)
  • How did you get him?
  • The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    How did you get him?

You should have an in game mail from DB. If it's not showing, reboot
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not all mail arrives at the same time. I would think they send them in DBID batches.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • How did you get him?

Already rebooted... No in game message. Guess I'll have to wait...
  • How did you get him?

Yeah sometimes it can take a while. Mine showed up a few minutes ago, but I've been on the other end of the mail clusters. It can take hours for yours to arrive.
  • How did you get him?

Yeah sometimes it can take a while. Mine showed up a few minutes ago, but I've been on the other end of the mail clusters. It can take hours for yours to arrive.

Ah, second reboot is a charm! Here he is!
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have his FFFE stats yet? Hope he is a voyage contender.
    DB: Do Better
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭

A restart fixed that.
  • Jim Steele wrote: »
    Anyone have his FFFE stats yet? Hope he is a voyage contender.

I know right?! He has pretty good traits and 3 skills. So far so good :)
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭

Same here. Reboot fixed it.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stats are blah, but he's an arena beast
    Yateball wrote: »
    Stats are blah, but he's an arena beast
    Very similar to Chaotica and 1st Office Burnham in that respect. Decent rolls so might be a voyage beast but hard to say until someone is first to max and posts his stats.

Jim

• Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was immortalized before the event packs even went on sale. Someone spent at least 150,000 honor to do it! LOL
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is not a gauntlet beast. He probably will be used. But beasts usually have either a min over 300 or max over 700 on one stat. I seriously doubt he will be of much use for voyages with all the other security crew.
  • arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    He is not a gauntlet beast. He probably will be used. But beasts usually have either a min over 300 or max over 700 on one stat. I seriously doubt he will be of much use for voyages with all the other security crew.

They did say arena not gauntlet arena bonus is immediate 400% damage so they are correct even though it is only usable twice.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

Arena does not equal Gauntlet... FYI
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Thanks for correcting me.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for correcting me. I guess next time I will quote it. So people will see that it said gauntlet when I read it.

If you're referring to my original comment about being an arena beast it always said arena
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Thx DB for the free sarek! j7ylcepqxzbu.jpg
    Let’s fly!
  • That science stat is pathetic... I've collected almost 5000 chrons for this event but I will let it go. Does not worth getting an other * for 4k chrons. Arena ability is great but with 1* or 2* only boost +3/+4.
    If only his science stat can be used in gauntlet, but 55-145 is a joke. 150-320 it will be OK, 300-550 would be great.
    I've expected more for the 500th char.
    I am glad its free, I like the artwork very much, I wont airlock him but I really expected an iconic character. Maybe a small fix on the science stat should be enough a 4* plain Sarek has better Sci stat than the 5* one.
  • Was the 25$ 2x crew offer supposed to NOT occur because he arrived via the mailroom?
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the offer, but I have other crew that are better, so I didn't take it. Perhaps you had a double offer too recently?
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Was the 25$ 2x crew offer supposed to NOT occur because he arrived via the mailroom?

I also noticed this but reasoned that I was still within the 72-hour cooldown window for the 5* Kobayashi Saru I earned from the previous Event.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • They should have called the 5 Free Crew Slots:

5 Free Michael Burnham Crew Slots

Lol

And thanks DavideBooks and ~peregrine~. I did have the 2x offer for Expedition Saru which I passed (and forgot about) on because 4/4 Commander Thelin has a better SCI than 2/5 E. Saru
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Compliments for the new Sarek artwork!
  • gey716pwtmbb.png

Our starbase lev 80 tho...
    Was the 25$ 2x crew offer supposed to NOT occur because he arrived via the mailroom?

I also noticed this but reasoned that I was still within the 72-hour cooldown window for the 5* Kobayashi Saru I earned from the previous Event.
    Yep this stung me too, but since Sarak is pretty poor stat wise I wasn't too bothered by missing out on the DYS offer.

I didnt take it for Saru either though he is probably a good voyage choice as he has the explorer trait which seems to be quite limited.