Home The Bridge

Kung Fu Sarek's FF/FE Stats

Could DB or some enterprising Whale from the player base hip us to Kung Fu Sarek's FF/FE stats, when possible?

Thanks...
[GoT] Drunk Shimoda
GoT Chief Communications Officer

Comments

• Calling the ones „Whale“ you want help of will prob help. Not, ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Whales are beautiful creatures... One should not be ashamed to have acquired the moniker...
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
  • Could DB or some enterprising Whale from the player base hip us to Kung Fu Sarek's FF/FE stats, when possible?

Thanks...

DB posts the FF/FE stats for event crew...

Suus Mahna Sarek (New) 5* Legendary
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: DIP 917 (155-306), SEC 1092 (246-525), SCI 389 (55-145)
    Traits: Vulcan, Diplomat, Desperate, Brutal, Cultural Figure, Communicator, Federation, Telepath

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/3563/hybrid-event-notes-the-vulcan-response#latest
  • DB posts the FF/FE stats for event crew...

It did not occur to me to look in the event notes for the stats to a free crew member... Many thanks
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stats for 2 stars FE are:

DIP 514 (155-306)
    SEC 728 (246-525)
    SCI 188 (55-145)

That's backing out the Starbase bonuses
  • Drone_oneDrone_one ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Is it just me or these stats are seriously underwhelming for a legendary!?!?!
    Particularly given that he was hyped as the special 500th character.
  • "Don't believe the hype!" It is so plain to see that this Sarek was 'drawn/created' as a normal event 5* character, until the one person with half a brain spoke up and said, "gee gang, we're actually at the 500th card mark." I'd love to see the site stat on how many of us are just air-locking this "so special, thank you for playing, milestone, blah blah," blah.