Home Strange New Worlds
Options

How many Burnham variants does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll pop?

[GoT] Unsober Shimoda[GoT] Unsober Shimoda ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in Strange New Worlds
Given the new addition of a 4th and 5th version of Michael Burnham, one of the most polarizing Star Trek crew in recorded history, I felt it was of critical importance to get to the bottom of a very vexing question that's plagued me since DB introduced the second Burnham. Thank you for your participation in answering one of life's most pressing questions
[GoT] Drunk Shimoda
GoT Chief Communications Officer

How many Burnham variants does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll pop? 25 votes

1... Michael Burnham don't play. She'd Suus Mahna her way to the middle right quick
12%
[GoT] Unsober ShimodaTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)Siegfried 3 votes
2... Logic dictates that an undertaking as serious as reaching the center of a spherical candy object be done in tandem
12%
AHSOG2[GoT] foolioAlmost a Angel 3 votes
3... A Menage a Troi? [see what I did there]
20%
Jim RaynorRicard Daystrom Gib - Admiral Mariners[OPA] Col. Fred L. Johnsonguest_703202959753218 5 votes
5... I hate Michael Burnham... I hate Discovery... Not My Trek... Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
24%
[NDQ] Joker41NAMbarrydancer[S47] ELiLUebermindAutomaton_2000Centaurlips 6 votes
Infinity... My 6th copy of Mirror Picard would just crack the pop with his biceps and walk away with just the tootsie roll
32%
ProsserPallidyne[GoT] WeeveCapt. Pete OwenDavideBooks[DC] Picard Loves Reds<TGE> CliffordMajor Zushie 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    E. "The world may never know."
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Infinity... My 6th copy of Mirror Picard would just crack the pop with his biceps and walk away with just the tootsie roll
    6. Tootsie Pops are fun. She has no idea how to have fun. She would confiscate all the illogical Tootsie Pops in the galaxy and secretly smile at the crying children.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread moved here ;)
  • Options
    Picard...of course!
    #3 -yes I did (groans)