Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyage stuck

I went into my voyage at 10 hour dilemma. I had 55 AM the voyage should not have lost any antimatter. But it did, it also gave me a hazard right when it was suppose to give me the dilemma. It has been stuck ever since. I am giving up on getting the dilemma and recalling it. I believe the problem is that it gave me the hazard when it was suppose to give me the dilemma. My screenshot is the end of my log you see the hazard.qpyhabb8pp9z.png

Comments

• Options
    The dilemmas dont seem to hit right at the turn of the two hour mark i have found

They tend to hit right on,50secs to up to 5mins after , varies a lot
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Ya I have had problems before. But, DB seemed to fix those. This one here I finally after 4 hours decided to report it here and recalled it. I did lose out in the dilemma but I would have immediately recalled after dilemma.

I have found if I am on the game before the dilemma happens, it is better to be within 20 seconds of dilemma when entering. That way dilemma will happen at zero. Otherwise, in the past one can get stuck for a while. But they have seemed to fix that. This was strange in that when I entered it was well after the dilemma occurred. I entered the AM was 55. Then the AM went down to 15 I also had a hazard. You will notice in your logs you will never have a hazard immediately before a dilemma. The closest a hazard can be to a dilemma is three log entries then the dilemma. It may also have something to do with how close to zero your AM is. Because all my problems with voyage being stuck permanently ( and not getting the dilemma) is when I am close to zero. However, I have been able to recall them with no problem.

One last thought I was not at home on my WiFi . Therefore, I was using the phones modem. I would not be surprised if problem with accessing server may have caused the problem too.
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Ya I have had problems before. But, DB seemed to fix those. This one here I finally after 4 hours decided to report it here and recalled it. I did lose out in the dilemma but I would have immediately recalled after dilemma.

I have found if I am on the game before the dilemma happens, it is better to be within 20 seconds of dilemma when entering. That way dilemma will happen at zero. Otherwise, in the past one can get stuck for a while. But they have seemed to fix that. This was strange in that when I entered it was well after the dilemma occurred. I entered the AM was 55. Then the AM went down to 15 I also had a hazard. You will notice in your logs you will never have a hazard immediately before a dilemma. The closest a hazard can be to a dilemma is three log entries then the dilemma. It may also have something to do with how close to zero your AM is. Because all my problems with voyage being stuck permanently ( and not getting the dilemma) is when I am close to zero. However, I have been able to recall them with no problem.

One last thought I was not at home on my WiFi . Therefore, I was using the phones modem. I would not be surprised if problem with accessing server may have caused the problem too.

Ran into this alot in last week or so, wonder also if its not a case of dilemmas and hazards triggering to close togather right at the turn of the hour,
    Not sure how they have the code set up for timing on these, but wonder if a larger gap closer to turn of the hour would maybe help with the lag between server and device if that is the issue

Could be something else total differnt to tho
  • Options
    This keeps happening to me. I've been stuck several times, unable to get the dilemma to trigger. I'm stuck right now at 20 hours. I've tried on iPhone and on Chrome browser. I've rebooted multiple times. It's been 20 minutes thus far of rebooting and changing screens hoping something will change.
    It just won't trigger the dilemma.