Home Engineering Room
Options

Can't change squadron enrollment status

Posting here to see if anyone else has this problem...

I can't change my squadron's enrollment status from "Open" to "Restricted." It seems to work at the time, but when I close and re-open the game, it reverts back to "Open."

I've tried doing this from my iPad and also from Steam - with the same results.

Comments

• Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you taping the "save" button that appears up above once you change it? It can be overlooked.
  • Options
    I don't see a "save" button on either the iPad or on Steam.
  • Options
    When you tap the arrow and change from "open", look above the fleet advertisement message box. A yellow save button, along with the words "pending changes" appears.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    m0rjp8qege0h.png
    For me it's a blue change now button that Grey's out once you hit it
  • Options
    Hi Odo, I am referring to the enrollment status of my squadron, not of the entire fleet. My screen looks the same as what Sisko1 posted. After hitting the "Change Now" button, it turns grey. But the next time I close and reopen the game, it's back to "Open"
  • Options
    Halbig wrote: »
    Hi Odo, I am referring to the enrollment status of my squadron, not of the entire fleet. My screen looks the same as what Sisko1 posted. After hitting the "Change Now" button, it turns grey. But the next time I close and reopen the game, it's back to "Open"

I stand corrected
  • Options
    It appears as though the 4.0 client upgrade has resolved my issue. Thanks everyone.