Home Ready Room

Behold Advice: Mintakan Riker, Yarnek, Grilka?

Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in Ready Room
Got a Legendary Behold from a Basic Portal Pull of all places. Any suggestions?

oo52tdt7j8wh.png

(For a full list of my 4* and 5* for context, see this thread: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/3011)
Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yarnek, for sure.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    For my personal needs, I would go Yarnek, but the others have possibility for events.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    For my personal needs, I would go Yarnek, but the others have possibility for events.

I'm increasingly finding the "events" rationale for choosing particular crew to be less and less convincing. The current "Vulcan Response" event doesn't even give a bonus to Vulcans...

But yes, it seems Yarnek ranks significantly higher than either the other two in both Voyages and Gauntlet.
    @Shy Khan
    A valid point. We should definitely rethink our rationales.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Probably going with Yarnek - I have just a few more minutes before I have to decide so I can recall a Voyage. It's super annoying that you can't do any other actions before choosing a Behold.
    Yes, I've had to make rush choices like that several times. Timing is important.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I immortalized my Yarnek a couple months ago and he is a beast at everything. Even a 1/5* Yarnek is going to do quite well in the gauntlet...no regrets whatsoever about the honor I spent on citations for him.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have given Rikey the third star, but Yarney is also great for gauntlet and I could also have given him the second star. It would have been a tuff begold for me to pick if that had popped for me.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    While it seems silly to complain about a free Legendary crew member, this just adds to my ever increasing crew bottleneck problem. Who to airlock, who to airlock...?
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Hmm this would be a noodle scratcher for me Yarnek would be the obvious choice if you have none of these he has some good unusual traits and high stats for voyages in skill sets that you may not be strong in.
    However for me I have a Mintakan Riker 1/5 so I may choose to take him instead even though Yarnek is quite a catch.
    Grilka - meh good artwork, but for skills and overall points there are better options out there.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    While it seems silly to complain about a free Legendary crew member, this just adds to my ever increasing crew bottleneck problem. Who to airlock, who to airlock...?

Ditch/freeze one of your immortal crew instead of air locking.