Home The Bridge

Drops from warp 1 vs warp 10

Has anyone else noticed that you can pull 10x-warp 1's and hardly ever be rewarded with a similar loot count as 1x-warp 10?

Let's say you need Imperial Guard Emblems (if you've been playing this month... you need lots!). If you pull 10 warp 1's you'll be lucky to get 2 emblems. Then pull a warp 10 and you get 8 emblems. This happens over and over and over for many items. Hey, I'm cool if it's designed to be more generous if you spring for warp-10, but is that the intent or am I imagining things?

And no, I'm not going to start logging. I just want to know if anyone else has noticed the warp 10 being more generous over time. Thanks.

Comments

• Yes and no. I've also observed the exact opposite where 10 warp 1s were more generous than a single warp 10.

Don't worry, it's just DBNG.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed the randomness is sometimes very extreme. I had two warp 10 for those cursed emblems where I only got a couple. Then a third time I got a dozen of them. Wide swings of randomness.
  • If you have "Thumbs of Fury", you could try and see if your hypothesis holds water. That will be as close as you can get to simulating warp 10 with warp 1.
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Just really random, i can drop 1000chron on a bunch of 30s for a event sometimes i will see x2 items others i might see x12-22
  • LiquidVastEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif

(Yeah, this is the gif that players use to complain about RNG in another game... but who cares. Most gamers think that the RNG in their game is worse than in any other game.)
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • My perception is actually the opposite, warp 10 often seems more like warp 5!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • The number of item drops per run is fixed, so you can't be getting more or less total drops from 10x Warp 1 than 1x Warp 10. If you are getting more of a particular item, you're getting less of another type of item. DB can't lower the rate of one item without raising the rate of another.