Home The Bridge

Lissan - Not the First Aenar I Expected :)

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
Meow everyone

Did you expect Lissan as our first Aenar in the game? I was more thinking of ...

wviof9xo8qh7.jpg

... her! Jhamel! :(

Anyway, I think Lissan isn't worth to be a 5* even though I love Aenar, but she didn't have nuff screentime ... but then we have Redjack (Redjack's Ruffnecks ... HU!) as well, so I guess she's about on par with him. :smiley:

I really expected and wished for Jhamel though (as a 4* actually) ... I hope she will be the second Aenar, if there ever is another one in the future.
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Event participation might give DB a hint as to if they should do more Aenar in the future. Maybe they'll look at the numbers if significant folks play for the 5.

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Event participation might give DB a hint as to if they should do more Aenar in the future. Maybe they'll look at the numbers if significant folks play for the 5.

Sounds like {from the ones commenting, that most are going out of their way to say "I will not go past {Cornwell}-{Threshold}-{Whatever}" versus "I really wanted THAT Aenar in the game!!!"

So, if too many lay out, DB will most likely interpret that to mean "People do not want an Aenar" INSTEAD OF "We picked the WRONG Aenar!!!!!"

Hope you are right, though. Mrs. Shran really should have been the first Aenar in game.

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Actually ... if it had been Jhamel, I would have tryharded for Top 1000 (first time ever in a Galaxy), unless she had been the 5* ... then I would have just simply bought her twice (2* and 1* offer with DYS and hoping for one copy of her in the 15 packs coming with the offer, lol). ^^

If she had been ranked 4*, I would have at least tryharded for Top 2000 (as we get one copy for free from community rewards) ... however, since I'll be on holidays and Lissan is indeed the wrung Aenar, I am happy that I can take a week off without missing out on someone or something very impurrtant.

Jhamel ... :( ... I even would have changed my two year old nickname from [TGE] Eris to [TGE] Jhamel for you with your cute antennae gurl avatar ... *sniff* ... buääääh! :(
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meow everyone

Did you expect Lissan as our first Aenar in the game? I was more thinking of ...

wviof9xo8qh7.jpg

... her! Jhamel! :(

Anyway, I think Lissan isn't worth to be a 5* even though I love Aenar, but she didn't have nuff screentime ... but then we have Redjack (Redjack's Ruffnecks ... HU!) as well, so I guess she's about on par with him. :smiley:

I really expected and wished for Jhamel though (as a 4* actually) ... I hope she will be the second Aenar, if there ever is another one in the future.

Wow that artwork 😍
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that artwork ... that's why I posted it, it's so cute! But not from this game unfortunately. :( It's from Star Trek: Adversaries where I'm a community moderator and they made Jhamel kinda sorta as a present for my activity in the early development process. I was really touched, that's also why I post this Jhamel cutie quite a lot. *giggles*
  • I don't mind. There are plenty of events in the future for more Archers and Jhamel and all the other characters we want (Maihar'du!), so I'm not too worried. We'll get Jhamel when we get Jhamel, just as one day we'll get a new Stamets, Mirror Lorca, Emperor Georgiou, Risa Picard, and all the other random ones we want.

If we get all the new characters we want right now, then all we'll be left with in future events are more Janeways.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    More Burnhams is the new more Janeways, dear Pompeymagnus. :)
  • More Burnhams is the new more Janeways, dear Pompeymagnus. :)

I like Burnham and Discovery. I did not like Voyager. I only wish these Burnhams were a little more spaced out.
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that artwork ... that's why I posted it, it's so cute! But not from this game unfortunately. :( It's from Star Trek: Adversaries where I'm a community moderator and they made Jhamel kinda sorta as a present for my activity in the early development process. I was really touched, that's also why I post this Jhamel cutie quite a lot. *giggles*

Judge Q looks Fantastic too
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »

Sounds like {from the ones commenting, that most are going out of their way to say "I will not go past {Cornwell}-{Threshold}-{Whatever}" versus "I really wanted THAT Aenar in the game!!!"

So, if too many lay out, DB will most likely interpret that to mean "People do not want an Aenar" INSTEAD OF "We picked the WRONG Aenar!!!!!"

Hope you are right, though. Mrs. Shran really should have been the first Aenar in game.

Scott

Well we know

A) Most folks don't come to the forums
    B) Your analysis is pretty spot on as far as DBs probable response.

So my thoughts for if you're an ENT fan and want more pale inhabitants of Andor --- go for it in this event as an investment towards more Ent and both types of Andorian inhabitants.

So we'll just have to see what the participation really is.