Home The Bridge

Must. Not. Hit. CLAIM....!

Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge
I’ve hit threshold rewards for the current event. But already being over my crew slot allotment, and with few options to cryosleep, I have no room for the influx of three new crew. I have to resist the urge to hit that “Claim” button over there on the left... Sometimes my thumb just jerks up towards it through either muscle memory or some Pavlovian response.

Must... resist...
Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!

Comments

• well good luck
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    well good luck
    Completely off topic: Are you related to General Clarke?
  • Not to my knowledge, but unless General Clarke tells me their name, I cannot say for sure! lol
  • Reward was absolute garbage yet again.

Warship Yar - now 4/4
    Prisoner McCoy - scrap
    Selar - scrap
    Florist Q - scrap
    Mirror Smiley - scrap
    Holodeck 3 Dr Brahms - scrap
    4 lots of ship schematics which I have had maxed out for ages.

Ok so yeah I got Yar but thats still a garbage pull. At least it was free, I refuse to buy those packs anymore since I've frozen every 3 star crew in the game and none of the ships I need drop from packs (yet) so not gambling on getting a 4*, several of whom I already have at 4/4.

Personally I think its about time DB removed the ships from the 650 dilithium packs and made them a pack of their own. 650 dilithium will get you 10 characters or 650 dilithium will get you 10 ship schematics.

• Personally I think its about time DB removed the ships from the 650 dilithium packs and made them a pack of their own. 650 dilithium will get you 10 characters or 650 dilithium will get you 10 ship schematics.

Why, scrapping nine rares instead of five is going to improve your gaming experience?
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Personally I think its about time DB removed the ships from the 650 dilithium packs and made them a pack of their own. 650 dilithium will get you 10 characters or 650 dilithium will get you 10 ship schematics.

Why, scrapping nine rares instead of five is going to improve your gaming experience?

More chance of getting something good. Right now from 10 pulls I'm going to get some garbage crew, some ships and maybe some crew I can actually use. If the ships were removed to their own pack it would mean 10 crew and thus a greater chance of crew worth keeping. Sure you'd still be scrapping many (most?) of the pack but at least with 10 pulls all crew there are better odds of getting something decent instead of filler schematics.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I dislike ship schematics in with crew on Premium Pulls as well.

More chance of getting something good. Right now from 10 pulls I'm going to get some garbage crew, some ships and maybe some crew I can actually use. If the ships were removed to their own pack it would mean 10 crew and thus a greater chance of crew worth keeping.

Not at all.

DB could program portal pulls so that from a premium pull you get three Legendary crew, five ship schematics and one single Epic and one single Rare crew. They are not going to, but they could.

Or could remove the ship schematics, as you ask, and make it so only one pack in a million drops a Legendary.

That's just to show you that how many ship schematics we receive does not in any way correlate with how many epic/legendaries we receive. Maybe you'd just received more Rares, which you don't need.

If you want more epic/legendaries, that can also be achieved without touching the ship schematics.

These calls to decrease ship schematics are ultimately pointless. You are not going to receive more epics/legendaries by just eliminating ship schematics. You are going to receive more epics/legendaries by buffing epic/legendaries.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • My pack was crap until the last card was a legendary behold that landed me Tempted Data so I’ll take it.
  • Shy Khan wrote: »
    Must... resist...

Resistance is futile.