Home Engineering Room
Options

Game won't let me buy dilithium

I want to renew my monthly card but every time I click on it in store to buy it just says "hailing starfleet" and does a never ending circle waiting motion. The rest of the game works fine but I can't buy the monthly card or any other dilithium. zsna6cffizok.png
Let’s fly!

Comments

• Options
    Did you send a ticket in

@Shan is usally great at helping on these also
  • Options
    If this is on Steam try activating the "Overlay" setting, worked for me.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep I sent in a ticket. It has been 30 hours and no response. Hopefully they will soon. I am using an ipad. Would have been nice to be able to buy dilithium as I was going for top 25, but ended at 33.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure there is no issue with your AppleID account like expired card etc.
    Restarting your device might help as well.
  • Options
    Yep, done both. I have money in my itunes account and restarting my device didnt help. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it still wont let me make purchases in game on my ipad. I can make purchases on my android device but considering I have money already loaded into my itunes account that isnt helpful. Every time I click to purchase dilithium, no matter the amount I just get the "Hailing Starfleet" and a loading circle that never stops.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Can you make other Apple purchases on your ipad?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about parental controls settings?
  • Options
    Jassada wrote: »
    Can you make other Apple purchases on your ipad?

I tried this and I am unable to purchase in other apps as well. It seems to be a problem affecting many apple users in the last couple weeks. I am contacting apple support and hopefully they can resolve the issue. Thanks all.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Wish you luck with that!