Home Fleet Central
Options

Casual Fleet w/level 80 Starbase (with 3 top 10 Event finishes) MAX Honor & Chrons Free daily

edited March 2018 in Fleet Central
Fleet: WHERE NO MAN HAS JOINED BEFORE
  • No outside apps or homework required.
  • Level 80 starbase.
  • Max Honor / Chrons FREE daily.
  • Make an effort in events.
  • Clear daily goals.
  • Keep things positive / No bad vibes.
  • Have fun! :)

xqh6hynltaxe.png

“You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai

Comments

• Options
    I would like to apply for membership. Lvl 63 3 shuttles active Squadron leader in a dying fleet of exploration email: 672478005874690@disruptorbeam.com
  • Options
    Can you give me you Avatar and in-game screen name?
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
  • Options
    One spot just opened up 14th ranked Fleet. Anyone interested?
  • Options
    I think it might be time for me to switch fleets. I can promote another to take over my dead fleet.

Strephon Alkhalikoi, Level 50, Mirror Picard avatar.
  • Options
    Strephon - I just sent you an in-game friend request.
  • Options
    Acknowledged. Accepted.
  • Options
    I have messaged you in-game that you'll need to - leave your current fleet, in order for me to send you the invite. Thx
  • Options
    I am searching for a new, more active fleet. I am level 64, 4 shuttles. I do the daily mission almost every day. not a huge fan of galaxy events but I do them.
  • Options
    What's your avatar and scree name?
  • Options
    Avatar is Archer and screen name is Samuel
  • Options
    There are a lot of Samuels. Can add something to that - just so I can find you?
  • Options
    yes look for Samuel Stonebreaker, don't think there will be too many
  • Options
    I will get more creative if that is hard to find!

• Options
    I’m looking at getting out of a dying fleet.

Level 55 with 4 shuttles that participates and completes all daily missions. I also give max donations to starbase daily and complete daily voyages to 10 hours so always have plenty of chronitons.

Name = Captain Marko
  • Options
    I've sent you in-game friend requests and as soon as you leave your current fleet let me know. Thanks
  • Options
    IcezekIcezek
    edited March 2018
    I am interested in joining your fleet. Currently my squad leader. I am extremely active, hitting all daily thresholds.
    Name: IceZek
    Level 65
    4 Shuttles
    VIP level 13

• Options
    IceZek, I sent you an in-game friend request. As soon as you leave your current Fleet, I can send you a fleet invite. Thank you.