Home The Bridge

Gauntlet Cringe

x4klfmczaog0.jpg
My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
3. Only pursue characters I care about.
4. Contribute to the fleet.
5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
6. Have fun.
7. Voyage.
8. Have fun!

Comments

• Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your Locutus is either missing some gear or was a level or two exhausted. His min DIP and SEC rolls are 354 and 247 respectively, both of which you managed to go under.

Without knowing that, starbase level, or crit% involved, it's difficult to quantify just how bad of a beat this actually was.
  • Locutus is FF'ed, was used at least once before going in (can't remember off the top of my head), both were at 5% crit chance. Just hurts to lose to a 3* by 1 point.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Kirk is just *that* awesome ;-)
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Losing when you've got evenly matched rolls but you're 45% crit or higher and they're 5% and they get a 1200+ crit at their 5% when you get none hurts worse than this (and happens too often)
  • Losing an easy Gauntlet round be like...
    xqyc5tajaoqs.gif
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Losing when you've got evenly matched rolls but you're 45% crit or higher and they're 5% and they get a 1200+ crit at their 5% when you get none hurts worse than this (and happens too often)

I have seen a 65 crit miss 3 out of 3 and lose to a 5% crit hit twice.
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those random **tsk tsk** crits are always the worst. My 45% or 65% crew won't crit at all, but some not-FE'd crew with 5% will crit every single roll and bye-bye streak.

And even worse when it's close, like in the OP's picture there.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • I lost my FF/FE DA McCoy this morning on my 1st round to a 2* Nurse Paris, and lost badly! lol
  • edited February 2018
    anhk8gs8rpwx.png
    93va8hwdpdve.png
    More gauntlet shenanigans... Ranked 15, top opponent is rank 31/+10, and it's a wall of Mirror Picards (and one Garak to boot =P)
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    yc182341c8f9.png

Don't you hate when this happens......
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    5z48f4f2cq3u.jpg
    gcewb3pg183b.png

/SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    This one I chose same visual stats.
    6y4sq8bi0mgr.png

This one I chose to go up against lower visual stats (My Picard is FF/FE with +5% CMD, +6% DIP)
    fee4cvjjcw46.png

I Believe somewhere I read in the 4.0 upgrade the visual stat will change to reflect the actual stats. That would be nice...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Believe somewhere I read in the 4.0 upgrade the visual stat will change to reflect the actual stats. That would be nice...

The release notes for 4.0 are easy to find. What they actually say is that the crew quarters will display base and bonus stats separately.