Home› Make It So!
Options

More Chronitons, less Crew Experience Training in Gauntlet. 🌌 Image inside

Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in Make It So!
Getting fed up of climbing through my winning streaks in Gauntlet only to be given poxy Crew Experience Training time & time again! 😡

More Chroniton rewards are desired instead.

Players can already gain an abundance of Crew Experience Training from:-
Away Team Missions
Space Battles
Faction Mission
Voyages
Honor Hall

So there wouldn’t be a short supply if they were removed from Gauntlet.
kqenosxht0w4.jpeg
- Joined game 6th March 2016
- Capt Level 99
- VIP Level 13
- Fleet Admiral [New Black Vipers]
- Starbase Level 134
- Starbase Rooms Completed 15/15
- Crew Slots 295
- Immortalized Crew 639
- Total Crew collected 882/1179
- Crew collections maxed out 7/45
- Galaxy Map Stars 1269/1269
- Cadet Mission Stars 225/225
- Factions Honored 15/15
- Achievements completed 15/16
- Ships maxed out 53/78

Comments

• Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forgot shuttles. (:

For me, shuttles is where I get all of my golds. My voyages don’t survive long enough yet. (:
  • Options
    SST - 9of7SST - 9of7 ✭✭✭
    Even better, exchange the trainings for small batches of honor. Those who want can still buy trainers, for the rest it is still very useful.
  • Options
    [TLA]  84wb[TLA] 84wb ✭✭✭
    Or at least change the trainers to merits. If we got those in excess, we could still try the 725-packs.
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • Options
    cmanclaytoncmanclayton ✭✭
    Even better, exchange the trainings for small batches of honor. Those who want can still buy trainers, for the rest it is still very useful.

I feel like what you’re saying here is that I can sell my Trainings for Honor, but if this is the case I have no clue how... I would love for that to be the case, because I’ve got a little over 10,000 trainings.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like what you’re saying here is that I can sell my Trainings for Honor, but if this is the case I have no clue how

No, the opposite - you can buy trainers with honor. So if trainer drops were changed to honor, those who need trainers can still buy them, and those who don't can buy, for instance, citations.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would prefer more Merits instead of Trainers. Chronitons can be gotten in voyages as well as starbase dailies. The gauntlet isn't a chroniton resource in my opinion, but it should definitely be a more reliable merits resource. The credits aren't worf it when they're between 1'000 and 7'500 purr win. If they were between 25'000 and 50'000 then yes.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    [SSR]Trollhammeren[SSR]Trollhammeren ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Trainers are definitely the most useless of rewards. After a certain point in game they just pile up.