Home Make It So!
Options

Who to Cryo?

IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in Make It So!
Need to make space but not leave me too short as some of my Blues are still useful particularly Crusher for Voyages. These are my options:
Odo
Kor
Dukat
Kes
Winn
Lefler
Tuvok
Mara
Carol Marcus
Commando Crusher

Probably Janeway and Phlox will be done by end of today tomorrow.

My leaning is perhaps Tuvok, Marcus and Phlox? Wise or not.
[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

Comments

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vault anyone you aren't using for weekend challenges. Start focusing on your high fuse 4* for voyages.

Vaulting isn't permanent. Don't over think it.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odo and Winn have been very helpful to me. I use them on weekends and Odo is in my arina and Winn still occasionally makes a shuttle. If you can, save Tuvok to later make Tuvix. Lefler is a possibility for weekends, but I don't use her for that. I'm saving her until I can get that Risa game. Kor might help. I've ditched Marcus and Crusher and Dukat lots of times. It is not hard to get better than them.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Weyoun6 wrote: »
    Hello @Ironagedave
    Well, I froze Tuvok and Mara and as soon as possible, Carol Marcus, but You must keep some crew members with 2, 3 or 4 stars to be able to use them for the "Cadet Challenges"

Thanks @Weyoun6 yes I am thinking of keeping Mara for now as she can be used on both days I do have Rejal coming through at level 70. Saavik and T'Pol are other ones but they are on 40 FF.

@DavideBooks thanks I was going to save Tuvix for another time when slots will allow.

@Shan sorry to trouble you looks like I posted this in the wrong area can you move this to the ready room when you have a moment
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you can FFFE B’Etor Duras, Sniper Ezri Dax, Lieutenant Saavik, and Maquis Takeover Torres. They will be all you need to do Saturday’s cadet challenge. Though if all you do is Saturday’s M5 Epic all you need is B’Etor, Saavik, and any other woman crew.

For Sunday, with above four you need one other crew to do M5 on epic.
    There are multiple choices all they need to do is the last node either CMD or MED with one failure. Two choices are Dukat or Deanna Troi.
    Advantage of using Troi is you do not have to have her level 99 combadge.
  • Options
    IMO Carol Marcus.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    When you can FFFE B’Etor Duras, Sniper Ezri Dax, Lieutenant Saavik, and Maquis Takeover Torres. They will be all you need to do Saturday’s cadet challenge. Though if all you do is Saturday’s M5 Epic all you need is B’Etor, Saavik, and any other woman crew.

For Sunday, with above four you need one other crew to do M5 on epic.
    There are multiple choices all they need to do is the last node either CMD or MED with one failure. Two choices are Dukat or Deanna Troi.
    Advantage of using Troi is you do not have to have her level 99 combadge.

Wow looks like B'Etor and Saavik jumped up in my priority list, Troi also, but I know how hard she is to level up. Takeover Torres is the one missing link she's been 2/3 for ages.