Home The Bridge

The featured event crew will provide the best bonuses, but how much is that?

I have been working off a calculation of 3x for best and 2x for partial bonus. Do we know if this has ever been confirmed or do others work off 2x and 1.5x?

It matters when deciding on whom to level and use in an event, and whether to unfreeze a crew member that might not be worth more than other non event crew.

Comments

• Stellar IceStellar Ice ✭✭✭✭✭
    In shuttle events, event crew is 3x and variants are 2x.
    The VIP 0 Heroes and VIP 0 Champions are looking for like-minded fellow VIP 0 players to join our family of fleets. Please contact me here or on Discord.

Come join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Community!
    Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure it is 3x for best and 2x for partial. When you go to select crew for an event shuttle mission, it orders them by stat (factoring in the secondary stat for AND missions). If you look at, for example, your green bonus crew (like 2* Saru for this mega-event), you'll see that they are placed with your 600-stat crew, meaning a 2x. If you look at weaker event crew (like a 1/4 threshold you are leveling), they will be placed at 3x their stat.
  • Way back in the beginning, DB used to tell us the exact bonuses, which were then entered into the wiki for each event type. Then something changed, and DB stopped giving exact numbers, and instead began using the new vague wording that we all dislike so much. So, it is possible that 'best' bonus might be a 2x and 'some' might be 1.25x for example, and we really cannot be certain. (Shrugs)

I will note that what Ikrit posted as a way to tell is an interesting idea, however, we also know that the DB ordering of crew do not put the best crew at the very top, so, I would submit it is possible to think a crew has a 3x bonus based on its placement, but, could actually have a lower bonus.
  • For DB, best bonus is usually is 0.002% and 0.001% for partial... get used to it!
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been able to replicate the displayed percentages using the formula from the wiki. The formula holds at 3x and 2x
  • For DB, best bonus is usually is 0.002% and 0.001% for partial... get used to it!

(Laughs, and then sighs) Sadly, we ARE used to it, at least those of us who have been playing for a long time (like yourself), but, hope for something better springs eternal.