Home The Bridge

Abbreviations LIst

Just a quick question:

Is there an abbreviation list somewhere on this forum, such as what do FF and FE mean and all that?

Comments

• I thought there was on the old forum, but I'm not sure now. Maybe it would be handy for the wiki to have such a thing, if ti doesn't already.

FF : Fully Fused
    FE : Fully Equipped; generally meaning the crew is also level 100.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Fully fused and fully equipped.
  • Any other abbreviations I should know about?
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Just the same stuff but 4FFE refers to a legendary 4F Fully equiped pretty explainable. I tried to create a little more descriptive abbreviations. But no one would have it.
    Basically I was trying to create a code that would explain what level and fuse your crew was and what items they had or did not have.

If you find some abbreviation you do not understand. Post it here some one will answer.

Thought of one DYC refers to the $25 offer that one gets when they first get a legendary. Basically the offer is a another copy of crew and items and experience to get them fully equiped at level 50. Double Your Crew.
    It is believed to have a 72 hour wait time before you can get this offer again when you get a legendary.

There probably are a number of abbreviations for DB offers. Disruptor Beam
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    DBDB - DB Do Better. Used by players when complaining about mistakes DB makes and asking them to improve.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    F2P - Free to play
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any other abbreviations I should know about?

People often use abbreviations to refer to the cadet challenges.
    • EAS = Ex Astris, Scientia (on M+W+F, giving out chronitons & requiring Starfleet crew)
    • TUF = The United Federation (on Tue, giving out trainers & requiring crew who are at least part alien)
    • ACF = A Certain Formality (on Thu, giving out boosts & requiring female crew)

(Some people will also use abbreviations to refer to the missions within those challenges, but generally that's not the case.)

Then of course there's the ubiquitous CMD (or COM), DIP, ENG, SEC, MED & SCI for the six crew skills; "Dil" for Dilithium; "chrons" for Chronitons; and other fairly easy-to-figure-out abbreviations.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    BBC Janeway you may need a google search as the forum filter may play havoc with the abbreviation

Big Borg *left handed platypus* Janeway
  • A quick one:

What is farming?
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    A quick one:

What is farming?

Spending time/resources to accumulate one specific thing, usually (depending on the game) with some sort of strategy to maximise the rewards for minimal cost. So as an example, farming for a galaxy event would be spending whatever chrons you have to spare and your ad warps to accumulate certain items you know you'll need lots of for the event.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor