Home The Bridge

Ok, same question for those WITHOUT a guinan...

{DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
How many gauntlet rounds do you have right now?

Comments

• {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll start. I have 6797 rounds without winning a Guinan.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve only done 768 since the achievement was invented, but all of them were in the last month or so.
  • A little over 5k.
  • I’m a little over 1,500 and I’ve placed first twice and in the top 5 at least 3 other times and have never gotten Guinan. Once the highest crewman I got was a 4* and it turned out to be a duplicate of one I already had. I’m doing well in my current gauntlet so FINGERS-CROSSED!
  • 4.6K rounds, zero Guinan. I did get 2 Locutus back in the day so maybe I'm paying for that now. To be honest, while she would be nice to get, I'm not going to be heartbroken if I don't before she leaves.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A fleetmate has over 10,000 rounds, and just got his first Guinan yesterday.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • 4433 Rounds and have opened 120 Gauntlet Vaults (I've kept track).

No Guinan.
  • dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3,192 with 0 sightings.
  • 7316, neither Guinian nor Locutus for me. I usually end up in the top 10.
  • Yeah I never got a Locutus
  • I'm just over 2,000 and haven't seen hide nor hair of her. I have noticed i'm getting more 4 & 5* components tho. Maybe my RNG luck is changing!
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★
  • Too many! Also those 3* trainers do my head in, so no, I don't bother with gauntlet anymore.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Too many to count. I've just given up with gauntlet anymore (and the walls of Locutus and Guinan).
  • I currently have 3,156 gauntlet rounds
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!