Home The Bridge

Honour Hall Crew

Can we have an update on when the new honour hall 5* will arrive, please?!
Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
Check out our website to find out more:
https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/

Comments

• The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Arrrghh! You got me....

In all seriousness DB.... can you please tell us something? Not "soon", not "it's coming".....

• JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Commander Donatra ... please? :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • With one week in advance, by DB's words almost 2 months ago, it was not in January and will not be either in February...
  • Fuzzy Moo wrote: »

Yes, please.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Fuzzy Moo wrote: »

I believe the timeline we were given was the 21st century. :p
  • Sitting on 225,000 Honor. Been savings since early November. Should have enough to immortalize immediately.

Used 100k on Mega Event legendaries.
  • Soon you will have your new Honor Hall crew:

8gw6ndlnw8es.png
  • I’m hoping for Emperor Philippa Georgiou, But Suspiria (evil caretaker) would be a nice parallel since Caretaker is in the gauntlet. Also, V’ger, One, Wormhole Aliens, and Future Kess (with all her powers) would all be good options. :)
  • Fuzzy Moo wrote: »

I bet it will Be April bc that will be the Honor Hall’s one year anniversary I believe.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain TJ wrote: »
    I’m hoping for Emperor Philippa Georgiou, But Suspiria (evil caretaker) would be a nice parallel since Caretaker is in the gauntlet. Also, V’ger, One, Wormhole Aliens, and Future Kess (with all her powers) would all be good options. :)

Empress Georgiou would be a terrific choice because that would free up 100K honor for me to buy some 5* beholds with instead :)
  • Since the last one was Kahless, it would make sense for the next one to be Surak. But this is DB. So it will probably be Burnham.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should be able to get players a 2 weeks heads up for this change. As such, it won’t be in February.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am happy db is fixing the vault to make it more manageable. So DB is working hard. We will just have to be patient on new Honor Hall person.
    Let’s fly!
  • We should be able to get players a 2 weeks heads up for this change. As such, it won’t be in February.

Great. Now, if you can make the announcement, so the 2-week countdown can begin, that would be super.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai