Home The Bridge

Understanding Voyage Dilemmas

I have been running a long voyage to try and gain the exclusive crew and ran into a problem with getting the Clown. I ran into Part one "The Beginning of the End of the World" and selected "Debate the Vedek" which did lead to part 2. When I received Part two "The Voice of the Prophets" I had Choice C grayed out so that I could not select it. Has anyone else run into this?

Wiki links below:
https://stt.wiki/wiki/Dilemmas#The_Beginning_of_the_End_of_the_World
https://stt.wiki/wiki/Dilemmas#The_Voice_of_the_Prophets

Comments

• Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a known issue. You can probably put in a ticket to support to get The Clown since they can check that you completed the dilemma
  • It's a known issue. You can probably put in a ticket to support to get The Clown since they can check that you completed the dilemma

Thanks, I sent in a ticket.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to experience this issue 3 times, submitting tickets twice, before I was given The Clown. In fairness to DB, the second rep I dealt with was fantastic (the first rep gave me an extended runaround and canned answers, without ever actually answering any of the questions I asked).

I kept getting told that the wiki couldn't be trusted, and 'other things' impact the outcome of dilemmas in addition to previous choices. It wasn't until I got part-1 and part-2 at the 2-hour and 4-hour mark of a voyage, and argued that there was nothing to impact the outcome in part-2 except for the choice in part-1, that they relented and awarded me The Clown.

Good luck with your ticket!
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same issue. Took screenshots. Customer service took good care of me.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was under the impression it is greyed out because you didn't select the right one in the previous part. At least that's what happened to me once I got the deflector or torpedo development and I accidentally pressed deflector so the next Part I couldn't do option C because i didn't do the torpedo development.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was under the impression it is greyed out because you didn't select the right one in the previous part. At least that's what happened to me once I got the deflector or torpedo development and I accidentally pressed deflector so the next Part I couldn't do option C because i didn't do the torpedo development.

For most dilemmas, yes. But the one mentioned above has a bug that sometimes causes the choice to be disabled even when you select the correct option.
  • So far they have asked to see screen shots so I went back in my log and showed the two dilemmas. I hope this is enough because I did not screen cap the grayed out button like I should have.