Home Engineering Room
Options

Slower loading on new version

I have noticed that under version 4 the app takes longer to load up then it did previously.

Things had recently improved on that front so it seems a shame for a backwards step to be made.

Is this a temporary thing? I am running the Android version.

Also it looks like the new collections functionality might be missing. Am I looking in the wrong place or was this pulled?

Comments

• Options
    On iOS the game loads as fast as usual, except the first time after the update was installed, but this is how its always been. 2nd load after update should be back to usual fast start.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunter247 wrote: »
    I have noticed that under version 4 the app takes longer to load up then it did previously.

Things had recently improved on that front so it seems a shame for a backwards step to be made.

Is this a temporary thing? I am running the Android version.

Also it looks like the new collections functionality might be missing. Am I looking in the wrong place or was this pulled?

Regarding the last question, I highly suggest going back to Shan’s original post in Starfleet Communications and rereading the second paragraph. (:

Here’s a link that I had handy:
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/3692/v4-0-client-release-notes#latest