Home The Bridge

New 6 Seat Shuttles?

Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge
With the new 4.0 update it looks like they are preparing for 6 seat shuttles. They’ve changed the shuttle screen a little bit so the seats appear in the same amount of space no matter how many seats there are. In this example you can see to see the shuttle and there is room for two seats to the left and two seats to the right

Comments

• Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    For some reason it’s not allowing the image to post? Edit: Finally posted
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    c4mwzufjbnaj.jpeg
  • And once you start ur shuttle, ur crew is hidden in the dark. :D
    so8857rsy55m.jpeg

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • I can check, but I think this is due to the UI changes, and not preparation for 6 seat shuttles.

Oh god, I hope so!!! Unless we're going to get 5 more crew slots, I don't think most people can efficiently stock even 5-crew shuttles these days!!!
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep in mind not all shuttles have the same number of seats. You just have to pick and choose your poison. Just might force people to at least not pick 6-seaters. But it does not sound like the graphics were set for six seaters. Just seven or eight because it will scroll😈
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to admit, the UI changes aren’t really doing it for me, however slight they may be. Buttons seem off-center, text seems smaller, and some screens seem to have a lot more dead space around the edges. I’m sure I’ll get used to it eventually.
  • GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    I don't like it at all. I have to stretch my fingers more to tap the screen in the right place and my fingers arent just as stretchy as they used to be.
  • Yeah everything seems tiny and there are large borders at the top and it looks stretched.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Ya does seem strange. We all will get use to it.

Hmmm I still keep clicking on contact support rather than settings, to switch account, and that was changed a while ago. I guess you cannot teach and old dog new tricks. But, until full upgrade I do not know if I will run into any similar problems with this upgrade.

Edit: check out your inventory. I use to get three rows of items on my iPhone . Now it is 2.5 rows.
  • Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I can check, but I think this is due to the UI changes, and not preparation for 6 seat shuttles.

Any word on the fix for inventory cap? CS mentioned the 1000 limit was planned to be lifted in future update, that was several updates ago. Or at least let us see the name of single items from within the replicator, if we still need to monitor this closely.
    ~ seeking out new life