Home The Bridge

Help with Customer Support

Having some issues with customer support,

Does anyone know who i would need to ask for if i feel i have a issue that i do not belive is being handled properly?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Comments

• You can freely ask that your issue be raised to a supervisor. It will take additional time before your ticket gets addressed.
  • Did having some issues with the lead c.s thats why i asked, what the next step is
  • You first need to reach a person in the cs. I think they were all exchanged for chat bots with canned responses.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    something about escalating the ticket?

Someone should be able to give you info on what to do.
  • You can try sending Shan a PM but beyond that you are already at the top. You can find Shan's posts in the "Starfleet Communications" section.
  • I hope this isnt against community guidelines but Andrea really helped me. Try requesting her. Hope that helps!!
  • Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you ask for the issue to be escalated, it will be escalated. Asking for it to be escalated to a specific person is unlikely to produce any different results.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Just didnt know what the chain of command chart looked like, or if you could ask for futher escalation past the c.s lead,
    I have asked the c.s lead for escalation,

Not trying to be rude or jump around just didnt feel i was at the correct level of support for my issue

• If you ask for the issue to be escalated, it will be escalated. Asking for it to be escalated to a specific person is unlikely to produce any different results.

Okay thanks for the info...didnt know that.