Home The Bridge

Which event would you most like to see next? 🌌 Image inside

Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2018 in The Bridge
I have been suggesting these crew for some time now, occasionally the odd one gets added & amendments are made to the choices.
Which of the choices would you go for?
e0jj5cpg0ke7.jpeg

Previously Suggested now added to the game or not permitted.
5iocf2ojrrj5.jpeg
u21unjsxyhi1.jpeg
ezkywj70oemr.jpeg

Joined game 6th March 2016

Which event would you most like to see next? 🌌 Image inside 157 votes

Into the Briar Patch
14%
[KM]VidemThe FishCaptain Durf[SSR] The Iron CowJim RaynorLady Gaghgagh[DB - Do Better]   Prowler÷ The Eternal ChampionRaraRacing{SST}WeAreBorgNeemsK Han Solo Ng & Thank4 All DteaNemetonMirrorMartiganGhostStalker•§ë• Captain TatemWebberoni Vice Admiral SpockAutomaton_2000Captain TJ 22 votes
April 4th 2063
8%
Captain_WhoCaptain Sisko [AA]Jhameldext74Locutus_of_Borg_weatherseedShakaarDelphi1Drone_oneOdo Marmarosa[STFL] TheHell2EarthYateballZetterbeard Vreenak 14 votes
Flawed Logic
4%
Rabb[NDQ] Joker41NAMGib - Admiral MarinersDavideBooksS31Cmdr SinclairShaggy*SoS 7 votes
5 Year Mission
7%
uss_bonaventureCapt. Chaos[TFA] Commodore Wizzlestix[QH] OxmyxCapt AjammkobaThe Great GornholioSunshineRikerRyanf47Ishmael MarxMe [AUS] 11 votes
Best of All Good Worlds
34%
[DC] PrincipiaAviTrekCaptainUnderpantsSSR Barkley[DSEF] dax0rFor CardassiaCaptain No.9IkritRocpileeXo | das411Travis S McClain William T. RikerNeos472eXo | SilverRose (retired)[CAB595] Emrys MyrddinAHSOG2[SJ] Admiral AkiIrialThis Sisko1Frankenstein 54 votes
Wonders of the Quadrant
31%
Amphistaff[KM] UL1R53ProsserZombie Squirrel MordackGAWA[TUFG] SiguardGrant77[TLA]  84wbKTzCommander Sinclairlittlestoatie[10F] Fuzzy MooRNGeverythingHungry Dog DDMKant[BL] Q (CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]JayBeezyTcal 49 votes

Comments

• Best of All Good Worlds
    dunnagh wrote: »
    A rerun of an existing one. I´m getting bored of all These 1/5s.

Rerun?
    Boring!
    Mega Events are gleaming.
    More originality is needed I believe.
  • I could never see any of these happening, overall the crew choice is too strong for most. For example, DB would never do an event with admiral Janeway, species 8472 and female q... if anything each of those characters could be a 5* in their own event coupled with some minor character you forgot all about and another burnham
    I could never see any of these happening, overall the crew choice is too strong for most. For example, DB would never do an event with admiral Janeway, species 8472 and female q... if anything each of those characters could be a 5* in their own event coupled with some minor character you forgot all about and another burnham

I’ve seldom seen strength of a character being considered when new crew are incorporated.

From the very beginning.
    A 2* Captain Picard strikes me as a character worthy of being stronger that say a 5* Dancing Uhura.
    That’s just 1 example.
    I could go on...
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best of All Good Worlds
    Love the ladies of Best of All Good Worlds, so my vote went there. But I like all six ideas.
  • FYI, Charlie X was scheduled to be released in an event but was pulled last-minute (I think the day before, despite the in-game character being 100% ready to launch) because after much quibbling the actor outright refused to have his likeness used.

At this point there is almost no chance of seeing Charlie X in the game, I'd estimate.
    "Dance with me. For science."
    FYI, Charlie X was scheduled to be released in an event but was pulled last-minute (I think the day before, despite the in-game character being 100% ready to launch) because after much quibbling the actor outright refused to have his likeness used.

At this point there is almost no chance of seeing Charlie X in the game, I'd estimate.

What a selfish git!

I think once a character has been introduced to a franchise the actor/actress shouldn’t have any say in use of that character, unless they were portraying themselves then they could have the right to prevent their likeness being used.
    zf4j727dggya.jpeg
  • dunnagh wrote: »

Rerun?
    Boring!

Then make it a new Event but re-run an existing 5*
    *shrug*
  • Wonders of the Quadrant
    Yes, we can have both a new story and existing characters at the same time ;)

It was a really hard choice between these: "Best of All Good Worlds" , "Wonders of the Quadrant"

It's surprising, but i actually voted for an event that contains a new Janeway. LOL.

• RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Into the Briar Patch
    Cut the Data for a 4* that is already in game and then I'd be keen on this one.
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    Cut the Data for a 4* that is already in game and then I'd be keen on this one.

Maybe Ba’ku Worf?
    woeu0j2mtmt5.png
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Year Mission
    All I know is it should involve Kirk!
  • Into the Briar Patch
    Into the Briar Patch is my first choice for Anij, but Best of All Good Worlds is 1B with Wonders of the Quadrant for female Q to complete the Suzie Plakson collection (although I would prefer her in the Civil War costume to the command uniform)

Five Year Mission is pretty much a no go due to actor licensing issues for Mudd and Charile X as stated earlier
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • edited February 2018
    Into the Briar Patch
    5 year mission: Charlie X & original Harry Mudd - I don't think DB can get the rights on either of them.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
    hiddegf63vng.gif
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best of All Good Worlds
    I just want Captain Bev and Rachel Garrett

Shelby was a good character, from a great pair of episodes, but I don't particularly care about adding her to my crew

(I'm full of the unpopular opinions today it seems)
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • 5 Year Mission
    UnkieB wrote: »

revx56pk50ol.gif

Yes!
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Best of All Good Worlds
    5 year mission: Charlie X & original Harry Mudd - I don't think DB can get the rights on either of them.

In light of these developments, some embedments have been made to the 5 Year Mission selection.
    yjy7q7dvzdxy.jpeg
    8l3wha1vr7pz.jpeg

• Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Wonders of the Quadrant
    8472 and Female Q would be awesome.
  • NeemsNeems ✭✭✭
    Into the Briar Patch
    I realize we already have things like Ripper and the Horta, but something about having 8472 as a crewmember just feels wrong to me.
  • Captain TJCaptain TJ ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Into the Briar Patch

Rerun?
    Boring!

Then make it a new Event but re-run an existing 5*
    *shrug*

I agree! Can we STOP getting NEW crew and rerun some existing? Especially the 5*. But of these I’d vote for Briar Patch.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's always a rerun after every mega.
    (well after every mega so far) So I bet in a week we'll be having a rerun with maybe one new crew.

Rerun?
    Boring!

Actually the word that suits what you are both going for is, it's Glemining.
    Mega events are Glemining with characters.
    (Thanks Quark !)

And I too would like a rerun or two.. Dozen.. :)

Then on to best of all good worlds.
    I need me some Shelby, Garrett & Captain Bevy Picard.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outside of a mega event, it's not likely they'll run an event with all characters from the same series or movie.
  • Wait... no DS9 crew?
    Wait... no DS9 crew?

Lieutenant Chu’lak is from DS9

lc6xaeoe22dv.jpeg
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonders of the Quadrant
    Grant77 wrote: »
    8472 and Female Q would be awesome.

Agreed, they would be awesome. I was so bummed when we didnt have a species 8472 in the borg event month.
    Let’s fly!
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    Best of All Good Worlds
    I voted Best of All Good Worlds because I want Shelby and Alternate Future Crusher (and Alternate Future Picard!). Garrett I have no real opinion about.

I do want to see Alternate Future Janeway as well. Of all of the Janeway variants not in the game (and a number of ones in the game), I think she is the most iconic and notable. HMS Pinafore Data would be awesome though, as would the First Contact ones (though I want to see "Message in a Bottle" Doctor as the next version of him)
  • Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Best of All Good Worlds
    With Capt Beverly Picard finally being added to the game after a year of myself & many others suggesting her, I’ve had to edit my selection for
    ‘Best of All Good Worlds’.
    Replaced with
    Ensign Sito Jaxa
    1273q4z6mp6y.jpeg