Home The Bridge
Options

Unpublished Changes You've Noticed

Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge
I can click through reward animations in the gauntlet. I can't click through the gauntlet animation itself, but hitting the "merit" or "credit" that comes up appears to make it go faster.

Shuttles crews are centered.

Voyage notifications aren't happening. (Separate Engineering Thread: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/3725/voyage-notifications-not-happening/p1?new=1)

There is an "Immortalized" sort that moves all immortalized crew to the top.

Anything else you noticed?

Will do my best to keep the OP updated with what others report so you don't have to wade through it all.

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "Immortalized" filter is part of the client release note, and how it works is by putting all immortalized crew at the top of the list, when they are in your crew quarters of course.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can click through reward animations in the gauntlet. I can't click through the gauntlet animation itself, but hitting the "merit" or "credit" that comes up appears to make it go faster.

This is not new - I've been doing it for a while.

There is an "Immortalized" filter available in the crew screen (This doesn't seem to do anything, as even non-immortalized crew is displayed.

Further to Pebble's comment - it's a sort, not a filter.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    The "Immortalized" filter is part of the client release note, and how it works is by putting all immortalized crew at the top of the list, when they are in your crew quarters of course.

Thanks for the clarification.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's referring to the reward animations at the end of the gauntlet. you couldn't tap through them before. I got a 3rd guinan last night and was gonna screenshot it, but my hand brushed the screen and her animation shrank almost immediately.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's referring to the reward animations at the end of the gauntlet. you couldn't tap through them before. I got a 3rd guinan last night and was gonna screenshot it, but my hand brushed the screen and her animation shrank almost immediately.

I don't know about end rewards specifically, but I've been doing that for currency and streak awards for sure.
  • Options
    Dralix wrote: »

I don't know about end rewards specifically, but I've been doing that for currency and streak awards for sure.

Maybe it's platform-specific? I've never been able to do it and always try.

Android.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if it's new with this release but I only noticed it after I updated. On away team missions you can just tap the crew then tap the skill check, no need to drag them over anymore.
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if it's new with this release but I only noticed it after I updated. On away team missions you can just tap the crew then tap the skill check, no need to drag them over anymore.

It's been like that for as long as I can remember... :/
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options

Personally, I've always done it that way. I didn't even know the drag was even possible.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭

Personally, I've always done it that way. I didn't even know the drag was even possible.

Exact opposite for me...wow I feel like a sucker.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

Is there any reason that immortalized crew couldn't show up in the crew quarters as grayed out if they are in the vault and have a button to revive them directly in the crew quarters? It would make it a lot easier to know who to revive for events. Then if you search for "Spock" (yes, that was intentional lol) it shows all Spocks that you have, even if they are vaulted. Then you can just click to revive them.
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there any reason that immortalized crew couldn't show up in the crew quarters as grayed out if they are in the vault and have a button to revive them directly in the crew quarters? It would make it a lot easier to know who to revive for events. Then if you search for "Spock" (yes, that was intentional lol) it shows all Spocks that you have, even if they are vaulted. Then you can just click to revive them.

A corollary I'd like to that is for the "Duplicate" label to appear if you have the crew in your vault. It'll prevent accidental levelling of crew you immortalised a while ago (especially helps with 1* and 2* crew, since they're fast and not overly memorable).
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options

I believe this will be part of the update after the forced upgrade:
    Crew Management Changes (available after forced upgrade)
    - The Vault can now be accessed from within the Crew Management screen via a dedicated icon found below the crew grid.
  • Options

I believe this will be part of the update after the forced upgrade:
    Crew Management Changes (available after forced upgrade)
    - The Vault can now be accessed from within the Crew Management screen via a dedicated icon found below the crew grid.

Edit: On second thought, maybe I'm reading too much into this...here's to hoping that this isn't just a hyperlink to go to the vault and nothing else?
  • Options

A corollary I'd like to that is for the "Duplicate" label to appear if you have the crew in your vault. It'll prevent accidental levelling of crew you immortalised a while ago (especially helps with 1* and 2* crew, since they're fast and not overly memorable).

Or just a number like items in the Cargo inventory.

I did this example graphic a while ago for the Cryo - but it should also be in the crew quarters manifest.

xldg9jv1tywc.jpg
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    After working on an equippable item, I can't click on one of the other 3 items for that crew. I now have to hit the back arrow first.
  • Options
    Grant77 wrote: »
    After working on an equippable item, I can't click on one of the other 3 items for that crew. I now have to hit the back arrow first.

I believe that is covered by the "Known Issue":

Known Issue:
    • Building and then equipping an item on a crew will require the "Understood" button to be pressed to allow further interactions with that crew. A fix will go live with our next client update.
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Grant77 wrote: »

I believe that is covered by the "Known Issue":

Known Issue:
    • Building and then equipping an item on a crew will require the "Understood" button to be pressed to allow further interactions with that crew. A fix will go live with our next client update.

I didn't see that, thanks!
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cryostasis vault is now losely alphabetical, but it is not consistent.

e.g. Mirror Data, Tempted Data, Fank Hollander, Romulan Data are all grouped together, but Prospero Data appears after The Professor and Captain Pike. Wesley Crusher is indexed by his first name, and goes with the Ws, but Beverly Crusher is indexed by her surname and goes with the Cs.
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait, what???
  • Options

That's a feature, as old as the game is. I've been using it since the start.
    Interestingly, I never figured that you can also drag the crew over until I read it somewhere on the forum :)
  • Options

needs to have a "Not Immortalized" crew sort also,
    by <b>default, immortalized crews are at the top of each section any how<b/> so that kind of makes the <b>"immortalized" crew sort, a little redundant<b?> except you get to skip all the non FF crew that are of higher * rating that are just waiting on citations or repeat copies.
    glad DB finally sorted the freezer though. but still wish there was a sort and search in there.
    scrolling to the bottom takes a bit of time, and i am sure it is far worse on cell phones.
    DB needs to fire the Ferrengi and higher more Engineers, Rom doesn't count.
    [FSC] Peace Keepers
    Gryphon [****] Adm
  • Options
    PhdPhd ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Anything in the Crew Roster (including the waiting room) that is frozen in Cryo should say so, they say Duplicate/Fuseable/On Voyage/On Shuttle why no In Cryostasis!