Home Make It So!

Quality of Life Change for Crew Quarters/Vault

Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in Make It So!
Change it so that immortalized crew show up in the crew quarters as grayed out if they are in the vault and have a button to revive them directly in the crew quarters. It would make it a lot easier to know who to revive for events. Then if you search for "Spock" (yes, that was intentional lol) it shows all Spocks that you have, even if they are vaulted. Then you can just click to revive them.

Also, when you get crew from the portal, if you get crew from the portal who are already vaulted, it could display "Duplicate" on them like it does for the ones who are in the regular crew quarters currently since they would now be in the crew quarters, just grayed out.

There would be no need to go to the vault to revive someone. Instead the vault could be used for collections/seeing crew that you don't have.

A nice change for the vault would be to display all the complete information about crew that you do not own so you can look to see if you are interested in trying to get them. The picture could remain blank to indicate you don't have them, but there is no reason that the stats/skills/abilities couldn't appear.

Of course, vaulted crew that are grayed out and displaying in your crew quarters would not count toward you slot limit. Reviving them, however, would require a slot to be available.

Comments

• Also, when you get crew from the portal, if you get crew from the portal who are already vaulted, it could display "Duplicate" on them like it does for the ones who are in the regular crew quarters currently since they would now be in the crew quarters, just grayed out.

Ran into this today, so I searched the topics to see if this has been brought up. With collections now pushing a lot of players to level up 1-3* characters, it would be nice to be notified if I already have them iced. This is something that should have been released with the "Duplicate" notification (which is very handy). If I didn't use one of those google sheets to track who I had, I'd constantly miss clearing out anyone I had frozen. (I have 120 slots, and I can't recall EVERY character using them up!)
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a great meowsome idea! Thankies, Thea. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to have the option to order the crew in ascending order. It is so annoying having to scroll through crew to airlock the level 1 dupes or more common cards you have just picked up!

Also if there was a checkbox to hide the immortals that would help when it comes to developing crew