Home The Bridge

What Level is your Fleet Starbase Part 2

[10F] NewtonianQBalls[10F] NewtonianQBalls ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in The Bridge
Now that a couple weeks have passed since the last one of these I am looking to see how far along we have come.

Old thread
https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/3389/what-level-is-your-starbase#latest

What Level is your Fleet Starbase Part 2 95 votes

Level 1-20
7%
WaldoMagGrumpferShy KhanWesley M ClarkePicards Left NutRyanf47Ouachita Sigma 7 votes
Level 21-40
5%
Hungry Dog DDM~peregrine~Gib - Admiral MarinersLeadHeadJaysofacton 5 votes
Level 41-60
17%
[SSR] The Iron Cow[TUFG] SiguardLady GaghgaghCommander SinclairIrialkobaCaptain HarlockOdo MarmarosaAdmiral_MorakCapt. Pete Owencaptain_yarveXrobownageCSR _WaylanderDirk GundersonInspector34 Trepanator 17 votes
Level 61-70
18%
ADM Fletcher [ET]Captain_WhoFor Cardassia[NDQ] Joker41NAM[QH] He-Who-Meows[STJ] WendellfaroguyDittoShadowconmasterNeemssexy_ladySiegfried Olivia q'AboWebberoni=j= Grey Earl 'o'Midnight Gambler (LC)<TGE> CliffordChewie059 18 votes
Level 71-75
9%
[7TW] UnkieB[DDF] Marge GundersonFrankenstein÷ The Eternal ChampionThe Great GornholioNivenFresStealthFrenzySparks177Jassada 9 votes
Level 76-80
25%
CanAus Todd[GoT] jess-gayCapt. ChaosJim RaynoreXo | Cadet MattCapt AjammPallidyne[RR] RedbeardCrazy Leo[10F] NewtonianQBallsLegendary SpacemanPlasma[KF] Kapitan DobchanCapt. ReynoldsTcalCFOHSilverknight[STFL] TheHell2EarthTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)Killer Kitty[SSR] Baragash 24 votes
Level 81-84
15%
izausomePeachtree RexSSR Barkleyabegheer1Grant77[KM] WOLF 359This Sisko1LarxenePrincess Trista[S14]SirManiacPhotonKimFrank?Porthos - 2151SST - 9of7[FF] The Intendant [DD] 15 votes

Comments

• Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Level 81-84
    Just finishing up the last mess hall and it looks like I won't be getting any reward chrons for a while.
  • Level 76-80
    Terran Prime’s starbase is currently at level 78
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Level 76-80
    I was wondering how far some of the fleets were getting. Knowing we were finishing up level 4 of the Mess Hall and about halfway with level 3 of the Industrial Replicator. I figured some fleets were getting to the point of finishing them all. I love some of these newer rooms but at the same time I would like a way to play some catch-up and that DB would add in a way to still donate for rewards but not add in rooms.
  • Level 76-80
    Almost @81...would love rooms for ship boosts next
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Level 41-60
    55: Ours only leveled up 3 levs in 2 weeks. Only about 1/3 of our fleet is regularly active on the game.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Level 61-70
    We're at level 62 now, helped a lot by the new rooms added

Our fleet is pretty active, but only a couple of really hardcore space-whales
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Level 41-60
    Level 43...it’s a real slog to get tritanium and holoemitters. For perspective: 14 of 20 people in my fleet are more than two days inactive and I'm the only one to place in the top 10,000 in last week’s event. :/
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Level 81-84
    I'd like to see a 3 level room where each level adds a look ahead in gauntlet, where you can see your next 3 opponents and add a little more strategy to the endeavour. For DB, players would probably spend more Dil if they knew what was coming up. An additional room could slightly reduce the merit cost for each refresh. Neither one of these ideas would really imbalance the gauntlet in the way that the proficiency rolls have, but they would certainly make it more enjoyable.

Thoughts?
  • Level 1-20
    Me, myself, and I have solo leveled the badE fleet command center to a whopping level 8!
  • Level 76-80
    We're at 78. Took a break from the proficiency rooms to address the new replicator rooms, but they are just a few days away from being finished.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Level 81-84
    We're at 78. Took a break from the proficiency rooms to address the new replicator rooms, but they are just a few days away from being finished.

Clearly your gauntlet priorities are out of whack ;)
  • Level 71-75
    We are currently at Level 74.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Level 1-20
    We are going to be Level 15 this evening! Growing slowly, but surely. Build, Steeler Nation... BUILD!

onj2s75ttslm.jpg

Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Level 1-20
    mine is level 7, only a small fleet, but making progress