Home The Bridge

what is the point of the new build confirmation?

So why did they feel it necessary to add another step to building equipment? So now you build something, it asks if you want to equip it, and then you have to hit understood? what is the point of clicking understood, as its the only option, so its not like you can cancel it? its just an unnecessary annoying additional step ;p

Best Answers

• [SSR] The Iron Cow[SSR] The Iron Cow ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    It’s mentioned as a known issue in the patch notes. Will be fixed in future update.
    Immortalized: 465
    Tour of duty: January 2016 to present.
    Shut up Wesley.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    The "understood" button has been there in previous versions, but you've always been able to click outside of it and move on... now you can't. But I agree, it shouldn't have existed in the first place. There are too many buttons to push in several areas of the game: after building+equipping an item, after winning a Gauntlet match, after claiming the Daily Reward, etc. We don't need all those confirmations for things that have already happened. (We do need confirmations, imo, for every time you purchase something with Dilithium, no matter how small, but that's another rant. ;))

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"

Answers

• DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Iron;)
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    It feels like a temporary patch in the foreground while they fix some sort of bug in the background. I've noticed I haven't had any of the usual visual bugs in the item list since this client release, so i'm thinking it has something to do with that.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing that seems to still happen is the build tree sub items don't always load.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO