Home The Bridge

Cool down timer on shuttles

Is there a cool down timer on shuttles?

Notice the other day that my fed shuttles seemed to have reset to one crew with 99% pass rate

Where as on sec im barly getting 70%-80% with 3 golds, wondering if no clicky for awhile on them will help?

I was thinking only way they got easyer was with fails?

Any help is appreciated
Thanks

Comments

• Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Could it be you never ran many fed missions outside of events? We tend to have a lot of fed events so it’s pretty easy not to run them much normally.
  • it could be they get slightly easier the longer you wait. I've noticed if I stop running a faction for a long while, they get easier. I hadn't run a KCA mission(I was averaging between 57 and 65%) in about 2 months because I've needed a plethora of 2* security codes. When I went back for Bloodwine, I was at 82%... It could also be that my crew has gotten that much better in the meantime tho. I've FE'd a bunch of 58s since then...
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yah there must be because I've noticed this as well. Klingon Empire that I have max rep. with was suddenly only rewarding purple trainers and had super easy success rate and they USED to reward gold trainers and were difficult when I was grinding them before