Home The Bridge

Voyage only crew event

Why not add one by one in events, or a mega event, the only voyages crew?

Fierce Guinan
Jannar
Colonel Worf
Lucien
Thot Gor
The Clown

I think it will be of great interest. I know I will have.
Thank you!

Comments

• Plus 1
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    This seems like a good alternative for my idea in 'make it so' to have these guys drop more than once from the voyages.

By implementing you idea, those of us who have already spent honor on these characters will have an advantage in the event. While the rest of us can use the event to get the extra stars.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I think it would be good to have them all as a 1 time only community reward, 18k of honor isn't going to destroy DBs model and it will help players unlock them sooner.

+1

Really want Jannar - if anyone wants my ulterior motive :)
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • If they were to do that it would be in their, and our, best interest to let us know well in advance so we can try and grab a copy before the event airs.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    KTz wrote: »

Fierce Guinan
    Jannar
    Colonel Worf
    Lucien
    Thot Gor
    The Clown

Thank you!

If you get them for free in an event, why would you pay DIL to extend Voyages to try and hit the right dilemma?
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

Fierce Guinan
    Jannar
    Colonel Worf
    Lucien
    Thot Gor
    The Clown

Thank you!

If you get them for free in an event, why would you pay DIL to extend Voyages to try and hit the right dilemma?

Make em threshold for a Faction and then you still need one more to FF, and then its event pack vs extend voyage.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it would be good to have them all as a 1 time only community reward, 18k of honor isn't going to destroy DBs model and it will help players unlock them sooner.

+1

Really want Jannar - if anyone wants my ulterior motive :)

But the lack of DIL spent on getting the first copy will. It's not the honor that DB cares about, it's the DIL spent by people going for 24+ hour Voyages looking for the crew. As you said, you want Jannar, DB will happily let you keep paying to extend your voyage until you get him. Why would they turn around and give him to you for free? Once you get him you won't bother with paying DIL to extend a voyage for him since all you'd save at that point would be 18k honor.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

Fierce Guinan
    Jannar
    Colonel Worf
    Lucien
    Thot Gor
    The Clown

Thank you!

Good point. Answer: announce that after the event, the voyage only credit will change. You can do it once a year.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the new offer of 5 Super Rare citations for $25 is specifically aimed at players who want to FF the voyage exclusive crew
  • Perhaps we can have an event where we have to run voyages, maybe a few at a time with fewer crew, but with quicker dilemmas, perhaps every hour. Meh, just a thought.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

Fierce Guinan
    Jannar
    Colonel Worf
    Lucien
    Thot Gor
    The Clown

Thank you!

They can implement the crew in faction events which give us only 3 threshold, so we can run after that dillema for the fourth one
  • Or, they restructure the event rewards so only once copy of each can be attained.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/